Chapter Twelve - Text Message, Bail Out and Silver Heels

A/N:

Ahright.. So, what you think? hihi I'm supposed to updated two chapter yesterday but, i had so much to do so, yeah =))

Okay, so last chapter, Louis drove a bit reckless. But is because, he wants Harry and Venice to be close, just like what happened. So don't hate me. Ahright?

So, this chapter is kinda short, the next chapter is the opposite =)) hihi

that's all for this author's note!

fan/vote/comment!!!

-Dana

x.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the convenient store about 1 in the afternoon. I took over my shift and Jay left the convenient store with the boys. My phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket.

From: Harry

See you at the party tonight ;)

Harry? Party? (oooh it rhymes again) wait. I know the party part, but how did Harry knew my number?

'How'd you got my number?' I replied.

The phone vibrted again after a few minutes.

'hmm, bit complicated. Dont blame Kristenn, she doesn't know I have your number.'

'Oh, okay. see you at the party as well =)' I replied.

Time flew fast and it's quarter to six. My shift is not over til eight before I do the inventory. Shift and inventory are two different things to do. I heard a car parked in the parking. Another customer.

"Wel -- Kristenn?" I was surprised to see Kristenn here with a huge grin in her face.

"Come, I'm bailing you out."  she said as she walked towards me and grab my hand. Seriously, what's with English people and all they do is grab people's arm?

"My shift is not over yet." I said.

"Go now, I'm taking the rest of the shift." said Jay with a girl beside her.

"Oh, and this is Lottie, one of my daughters." Lottie waved as we passed through them. I held an apologetic face as I was literally being drag through the door and out of the store. Jay let out a chuckle as she wave goodbye. I sat in the passenger's seat and buckle my seatbelt.

"We got, hmm, an hour to get ready." Kristenn said as she start the engine. The drive was pretty smooth which amazed me. Tenn drives more carefully that I imagined. You can sense I have a phobia since that drive I had with Louis.

We parked infront of the house and boy, the house is pretty busy. Marge is cooking food and preparing snacks when we came in and Lawrence and couple of his friends were fixing the sound system as well as the lights. We ran upstairs to my room. I grab my towel and was pushed to the bathroom. I locked the two doors and opened the shower. While waiting for it to warm up, I removed my contacts and place it somewhere easy to reach later on. I took off my clothers and jumped in the shower. I felt the warm water flow in my skin. I washed my hair and conditioned it. After that, I grab my towel and dry myself. I slid in my bathrobe and wrap my hair with a towel. I put on my contacts and walked out of the bathroom. Cold wind coming from the balcony hit my skin causing shivers in my body. I grab my undergarments on the bed and noticed Tenn putting her make up. She took a glance at me before shooing me back at the bathroom. I put my black matching garments on and went out of the room. Tenn finished her make up and she gestured for me to sit. She grab the blower and took the towel off my towel that is wrapped in my hair. She dried my hair for fifteen minutes then grabbed the brush and brushed my tangled hair. She braided my hair like a headband and let the rest of my hair flow naturally. She put light make up--foundation, blush, light blue and silver eye shadow, natural pink lipstick and some clear gloss. I faced the mirror and look gorgeous. My jaws dropped and I just can't believe that its me. Kristenn tapped my shoulder and smiled at me.

"Time to dress sweetheart. They're here." I stand up from my seat ad turned to see Kristenn holding a familiar dress. It's the dress that we bought last Thursday. The dress I was wearing when Harry kissed me in the cheeks. I gulped in the memory and took the dress in Kristenn's hands. She helped me put it on so I won't ruin the hair and make up. She zipped it and took a box out of a paper bag.

"What's that?" I asked. She chuckled and opened it. She took it out of the box and I was amazed. It's a silver open toe stap heels about four inches and a half in height.

"You bought it?" I asked Tenn who is grinning sheepishly.

"No, I didn't, but Harry did." she replied.

"What? Harry? Why --" she cut me off.

"Just wear it, will you? Party is starting. Everyone is there." she said acting like my mom. I took the shoe from her and slid my feet. I stand up and walked towards the mirror. Boy, it harder than I thought. I never wore anything like this--tight dress and high heels. I look gorgeous though.

Kristenn guided me while going down, just in case I fell over or something. We reached the bottom step and Kristenn let go of a sigh. Everyone shifted their eyes on me and I blushed instantly. i heard murmurs like, 'wow, she's beautiful.' 'who is she?; 'she's hot.' and it made me blush even more. Kristenn cleared her throat and everyone looked at her.

"Uhm, everyone, I would like you to meet my new friend, well, our new friend, Venice. She's new here in England and a bit shy so please make her feel at home." and with that, I was greeted by hi's and hello's, been asked where I'm from or how old am I. I felt uncomfortable and uneasy, but I kept it cool. El and Dani, as well as the boys went up to me and told me I'm beautiful, which partly true since I was dressed up today. Harry walked to me and the others left. I felt my heart beating fast again. Oh-uh