Job Offer

Harry opened his eyes the next day and frowned.

'Why did I gave to fight with that guy?I mean,she is just a girl'

But in his heart he knew she wasn't just any girl.

He got up and got ready for work.As he entered his office,Susan winked at him.He gritted his teeth and entered his office.

His tabls phone rung and he answered it

"Yes?"

"Sir,Mr.Black is here to meet you.Shall I send him in?"Said Susan in her flirty voice.

"Yes,Miss.Bones.Please send him in"he put down his phone as Ethan entered.

"Merlin,that secretary of yours is so...I don't know"

"Slutty?"Harry suggested

Ethan nodded and said

"Wanna know something?"

Harry nodded and Ethan said

"Ginny was fired."

Harry's head snapped up and he asked

"Seriously?"

Ethan nodded and said

"Jake said so last night when I asked him about it"

Harry nodded and suddenly got an idea.

He picked up his phone and called his other assisstant Hermione.

"Hermione,tell Susan that she's fired and send Ginny Weasley a job offer as my personal assisstant.Is that clear?"

"Yes,sir.But how do I know which Ginny Weasley?"

"She used to work at Terry's Cafe.Get the details"

He put down the phone and looked at Ethan whose jaw was hanging.

"Dude what are you doing?"

"Just wait and watch,man.Wait and watch"

Ginny woke up the next day feeling strange.

She groaned as she realized she had to find a job.Suddenly her bedroom door banged open and she jumped

"Oh my god,you three.You almost gave me a heart attack"she said, putting a hand on her chest.

They didn't appear to have heard her and flung on her bed.Mark slid his arms around her shoulder from behind and Kate and Jack excitedly showed her a letter addressed to her,which they had already opened.

"Why did you guys open my letter?"she asked and Jake shrugged it off

"Forget it.We got curious that why would you get a letter from Potter Estates.Anyway read it."

She took the letter and read it.

Potter Estates

NYC Business Park,Block D

New York City

Dear Miss.Weasley,

We are pleased to inform you that Mr.Harry Potter offers you a position as his personal assisstant at our company,Potter Industries.

Your pay for each month will be $85,000.

You are expected to come for an interview with Mr.Potter on the 20th of this month.

Regards,
Potter Industries

Ginny stared at the letter and looked up at the guys.

"Seriously,why did I get this letter I didn't even apply and I don't even know this Harry Potter guy.I don't think I should do it"she said,looking at them as their faces dropped

"Why?"Kate asked

"Well,I have zero experience as a personal assisstant and on top of that I don't even know why they sent me this letter"she said

"Yes,but Gin...think of the money,you won't have to find a job anymore and then you can always quit if you don't like the job"Mark said and Ginny thought about it.

"Alright...I'll go for the interview"

They all beamed at her and she smiled back at them.

I hope I get the job