The Second Attack

Ginny woke up the next day and felt Harry's arms wrapped around her,protectively and his naked body pressed against her back.She smiled.Harry was very jealous of the guy,who had danced with her in the party and had shown her just how much better he was than that guy.

She turned around and stared at him.He looked so peaceful while sleeping.She felt his arm pull her closer.She traced his eyelids,nose,cheekbones and finally lips with her finger.She leaned in and pressed her lips to his.After 5 seconds,he began to kiss back.

She pulled back and smiled as his eyes opened and his lips stretched into a grin.He kissed her and she cupped his cheek,kissing him back.He flipped them so that he was half-on-top of her.He pressed his body to hers and she moaned as his lips went from her lips to her neck where he bit,creating a love-bite.

________***********________

Ginny and Harry lay panting in each other's arms when Harry said

"Well,it certainly is a good morning,babe" 

Ginny chuckled and kissed his chest once before rolling away,ignoring his protests

"Come on,get up.We've got to go to office.You have a meeting with Mr.Stewart."she said,pulling him out of bed.

He pouted and said "On one condition,you'll take a shower with me"

She sighed and said "okay,but no sex only shower"

"Can I at least kiss you?"

Ginny thought about it eyeing him.He was gonna kiss her,anyway so that meant they were going to have sex anyway.Sighing,she nodded and he swung her into the shower.

An hour later,they went towards Harry's car.He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and said

"It was impressive how you handled Cho yesterday"

She chuckled and said

"She walked into it.She gets paid"Ginny turned to him and said "If there is one thing,I have learned from my past is that never let someone harm your property.And she,my love,harmed you,my property.And no one harms my property."she said and he smirked

"I love the possessive side of you"

She chuckled and he said

They pulled apart and went into the office.

Harry told her to come to his office and she sat on his chair as he talked to Roger.

"I don't know....ask Taylor,he'll give you all the information....I want to know who was following us,get that?"

He ended the call and turned to Ginny.He smiled when he saw her sitting on his chair

He leaned towards her and said

"You do know that anyone else sitting on this chair will be fired?"

"Mmhmm...but I know you won't fire me"she said and cupped the back of his head,bringing his lips to hers. "What did Roger say?"

"He'll find out who it was"Harry said and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and whispered "You continue to surprise me,Miss.Weasley.First,with your singing,then your history,then your driving"

She smirked "I told you that I could drive your car better than you"

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her when his table phone buzzed.Ginny stood up and he sat down,before pulling her in his lap.She kissed down his jaw as he picked up the phone