Waking up

Ginny opened her eyes and everything was blurry. She looked around and noticed the surroundings of a hospital.

She turned to her right and saw someone holding her hand.

She followed the hand and saw that it was Harry's.

He was sleeping.He looked so different while sleeping. So relaxed. Like a child.

She ran her fingers through his hair and he smiled. She gently shook his shoulders and he opened his eyes.

First he smiled and then he shot up in his seat

"Ginny, are you fine?"

She nodded and he sat on the side of her bed.

He tucked her hair behind her ear and said

"Is there any pain? Are you sure?"he asked when she shook her head.

Then the door opened and a doctor came in.

"Good morning, Miss.Weasley.How are you feeling?"

"I am fine, doctor."

"That is good. Anyway, here is the list of the medicines you need to buy and when to take them.Also,there are a 3 people who want to meet you"

Ginny asked him to send them in

Kate, Jake and Mark came inside and hugged her.

"OOF! Guys I can't breathe"she laughed

They let her go and immediately started asking questions

"What happened?How are you?Are you alright?Who was it?"

"stop! First, this is Harry Potter, my boss and he kinda saved my life.Harry these are my best friends, Kate, Jake and Mark"

She said pointing to each one of them and Harry shook their hands

"Thank you so much for saving her" Kate said and Harry replied

"It was nothing. Anyway, Ginny, I have to go so I'll see you later. Bye"

Ginny smiled at him and he left.

He sat in his car and called Roger, his private investigator.

"Roger I want a personal search group out searching for two men.I'll send you the photos"

Harry cut the call and asked the driver to take him to the office.

He had to get some stuff. Then he would come back to Ginny.

He didn't see Ginny looking at him from above.

She sighed as she watched his car leave.

She lay down on the bed.Jake,Mark and Kate had to go to work so they left promising to come in the evening.

She lay there alone and thought about Dean.

Vincent and Gregory were his right and left hand men. And Dean he was his left hand man.

Vincent and Gregory's entry confirmed that Dean would cause havoc. What she worried about was that Harry was in danger now.Vincent and Gregory had seen her hugging him so the news would go to Dean and him, for sure.

She sighed and thought about what she could do. She would have to be close to Harry all the time. But how?

God, she just wanted to be done with Dean once and for all. She groaned and thought about it.

She would have to talk to Jake about this.Maybe he would have an idea.

Thinking about it, she didn't realize she had fallen asleep until someone gently shook her.