Shopping

Ginny's outfit for the day

Harry stood next to his car waiting for Ginny to come out of the penthouse. After the 6 back-to-back rounds last night, she was bound to be sore. He grinned as she came out  mid the penthouse.

"You aren't sore?"

"Nope....I have had more with others"she said and pursed her lips in amusement while quickly getting in the car and shutting the door.

Harry growled and went to the other side,sitting inside.

"You are so paying for that, Miss. Weasley"he growled out

She looked out the window,smirking.

After sometime, she felt Harry's hand on her thighs making circles.Hs grabbed his hand and said

"Not now, Harry.... We're about to reach and I do not wish to put on my clothes on all over again"

He smirked and said

"So you are sore?"

"Yes, I am sore. Now get out of the car we've reached"

He got out and helped her out. They went to their floor and as they left the lift,they heard someone calling Ginny's name.

They turned and what Ginny saw,surprised her.

There was Rose coming towards her.

They had grown close since they met each other and we're best friend.She was the only other person who knew about Ginny's being a princess and future queen.They hugged each other and Rose said

"We're going shopping for the party tomorrow"

Ginny smiled. Rose and shopping were two words which could be seen together at any given moment.

The girl could shop all her life if no one stopped her.

Rose turned to Harry and said

"Manage for 1 day without her,I am taking her"she said and dragged Ginny towards the lift. Ginny turned to see Harry looking as if he couldn't understand what just happened and giggled

"Wait a minute"Ginny said and Rose smirked holding the lift open. Ginny ran to Harry and hugged him, giving him a kiss.He returned it and she pulled away, smirking

"To remember me by.Manage without me for a day"she winked and he said.

"I can't manage a minute without you"he winked to show her he was applying a double meaning.She slapped his shoulder, which actually hurt her hand more than his hand.

"Insatiable beast"she mumbled

"But you love me"he said, grinning

"Unfortunately,yes"she said and continued "Okay, now I gotta go. Bye"

She left hurriedly,knowing Harry would pull her back if she went slowly.

She waved at him and he waved back

"Bring her back by 2"he called out and Rose just smirked.

Rose and Ginny went to a famous mall and started shopping. They didn't find anything nice and after two hours, they went into Gucci and found two amazing gowns.

Lily's was a silver gown with a beautiful floral design.She paired it with a pair of silver heels.

Ginny bought a black gown with a very,let's say,exposed back

FRONT

BACK

As she got out of the trial room she heard Rose gasp

"You have got to buy that one.I love it!"

Ginny looked at the dress front and back and said

"I don't know,Rose.You know how Harry feels about me and very (She clears her throat) exposed dresses....he literally tore the one we bought for Lily and James' anniversary party...that was much more covered than this....heaven knows what he'll do to this"

Rose sighed impatiently

"Gin,come on,it makes him jealous to see other men looking at you....I know my brother,he likes to see these dresses on you but he doesn't want other men to see you like that"Rose said "Don't you like how red his face gets when some other man checks you out"

"No man checks me out"

Rose snorted in a very unlady-like way.

"Geez,woman,you've got the body of a Sex Goddess and you expect no other man to check you out?I would kill to have a bodylike yours"she said,in a very envious voice

Ginny laughed and Rose brightened up

"I have an idea!"she leaned towards Ginny and whisoered in her ear and Ginny giggled,nodding.

Oh,Harry James Potter was in for a tough ride.