The Dinner

Harry looked into the mirror of his wardrobe,taking a deep breathe,while fixing his hair.

He was never this nervous, not even with her. He sighed and left his house, driving to Ginny's house. She was, undoubtedly,the most beautiful girl in this planet.

He took a deep breathe and rang her doorbell.

Jake opened the door and smiled at Harry.

"She's coming in a minute."

Just then, Ginny came in and smiled at Harry,who smiled back. She gave Jake a kiss on the cheek and whispered something in his ear and he nodded.

She then turned to Harry and kissed his cheek too.

"You look... Gorgeous,as always"

Ginny's dress in above

She linked her arm through Harry's and they went to his car. Harry drove them to a very fancy restaurant.

He opened her car door and she stepped out.He linked his hand through hers and led her to the reception.

"Reservation for Potter"he said,his tone authorative.

The woman there looked up and gave him a predatory look.

She wore a very, very low cut top, showing almost all her breasts to everyone.She wore the entire make-up shop on her face. She looked at Harry with a glint in her eyes.

"Yes, sir. Please follow me"

She stood up and led them to a private table,swaying her hips a bit too much, in Ginny's opinion. She turned to Harry,who didn't seemed bothered.

She looked down

He must have a billion girls roaming around him, why did he chose her?

Till now she was convincing herself that it was just to protect Harry that she was doing this. But somewhere deep in her heart, she knew she was falling for Harry. His smile, his eyes. Everything.

The past week, she had caught herself thinking about him and staring at him, more than a few times.

Suddenly,he was not the guy who just needed her help or the guy who was in possible danger for simply helping her.He was Harry.The guy who smiled at her whenever he saw her, the guy who held her hand almost all through the day.

"Ginny?"

She turned to Harry and sat down on his offered chair.

He sat down next to her and the woman came again. She handed them the menu, leaning a bit too much to give Harry his.Possibly to try to make him see her chest.

Ginny looked down and flipped through the menu.

"What would you like, sir?"a flirty layer to her voice. Which actually sounded vulgar.

"Gin?"he asked

Ginny looked at him and said

"I'll have the chicken curry with rice"

Harry smiled at her while the waitress looked at her in horror.

"I'll have the same, thank you"he said "And a bottle of the best wine you have"

He handed their menus to the woman and she left.

"Why did the waitress look as if she had seen a ghost when I ordered?" Ginny asked

"Because,most women try to order light food in front of men. I don't know why, though"

"That's ridiculous.I mean, sure I would want the guy I am with to like me but ordering light just to show him how little I eat is not a way to make someone like you. If the guy likes me he should like me for everything I am"she said,firmly and Harry smiled at her.