Chapter 1: FanGirling

I woke up from a uncomfortable sleep, cause of the really loud voices that i,ve heard from downstairs"ugh, their fighting again" i whispered with an annoyed tone.Its been like 6 month when my mom and my dad started fighting so often, i am so exhausted. "Maybe we should just go our separate ways!" I was shocked of what my mom just said,"You're right"My dad said in angry and sad tone," Im gonna pack our things now"Mom said while she's wiping her tears.

1 YEAR LATER-------

My mom and dad broke up and here i am living with my mom and my younger brother on our grandmothers old house, my highschool life here in the Philippines is been quiet awesome(yeah im a Filipino),i've been known for my dancing skills, and im a part of a dance group called HyperMode, and it was awesome working with my groupmates, we've been uploading a lot of videos of us dancing songs of BTS.

Here i am now searching for some new song that me and my group can do a dance cover,im actually 8th grade highschool now."Ashley can you come down here for just a minute, i want you to meet someone!"My mom said while shouting loudly,"wait just a sec!",i opened my room door and head downstairs, and there i saw mom with a guy, who the heck is this guy?!,"Uhmm, Ashley this is Jhon, and he's my boy friend ,and one more thing ,he asked me to marry him, and i said yes"Mom said with a happy tone"You what!?"i said in shocked and confused voice"Dont worry Ashley i will take care of your mom, your brother and you.Im bringing you guys to NewYork, i have a house there, and im gonna marry your mom there"My eyes was in shock, i was half happy and half sad at the same time,happy because im going to New York ,and sad because im gonna leave my life here and i don't even know if im going back.

I run in to my room and slammed the door, i sat on my desk and open my laptop, i put my headset on and listen to a few songs.then something pop up into my screen-Ashley your friend tagged you in a post-i checked what it is
Nicole Baltazar (Nicole is one of my groupmates)
Hey guys check this out -with Ashley Manansala and 5 others

Clearly-official music video
By Grace Vanderwaal

I played the video, i saw a girl, a beautiful girl with a beautiful voice.Who is this girl?.I get back to facebook to see the caption"So its Grace Vanderwaal"I whispered while searching her name on google

Grace Vanderwaal
Born:January 15, 2004
Age:14
Gender:Female

Oh so she's a singer, and we had the same age,I looked at her pictures and i saved it all, all of it.I even downloaded all of her videos. I felt really happy because we has the same age,and im going to New York where's she probably lives.I think i like this Grace Vaderwaal girl.

I crawled into my bed and lay down, i looked at the ceiling ,and think...
Is it even possible to meet her? Is it even possible that Grace fall for a girl? To fall for me?
I closed my eyes and fallen sleep.

Whats up readers! Sorry for the wrong grammars, its my first story ,and im just a 14 year old girl, and yes grace and I have the same age😍anyways i hope you guys enjoy, labyah!😘😘

Ps: I live in the Philippines,#proud to be a filipino😂👌