Chapter 10: Jealousy

Grace POV

I wake up because of a huge bang in my room. Finn opened the door loudly"What the hell finn!?" Millie shouted angrily"Oops Im sorry! Imma leave now" finn said while running back to the door and closing it."Asshole" Millie whispered. I just giggled because of the silliness of the couple.I looked at my right side and there I saw the girl of my dreams ,sleeping like an angel. I stared at her for god knows how long."Good morning Gracie~" "Good morning Ash" I replied, damn did she catch me staring at her, shit!

"Guys imma cook some breakfast!" Im on my way to the door when someone grabbed my hand "Me too" Ashley said ,dragging me downstairs."You know what? The ST kids are kinda cool I like them, especially Sadie, she's sweet"She said while sitting on the couch. She like Sadie? I though to myself, That hurts "Do you like her?" I asked while avoiding eye contact "Yeah" Im smiling outside but im dying inside"I mean I like her...as a friend. Nothing more" she said, she stand up from the couch and walks towards me.

"You know what? I think Sadie likes you, not as friends but more" 'why am I saying this?'I though"Grace thats crazy" She said while helping me to make breakfast. We're just gonna make some eggos"Its true" I said. She looked at me with an 'Stop it' look in her face"Grace I don't wanna talk about Sadie" "okay then".

"Guys breakfast is ready!" I shouted loudly so all of them can hear. Seconds later a bunch of hungry looking teens run through the stairs. All of them seat down to their chairs and started eating like a bear that didn't eat breakfast for 5 million years.Me and Ashley sat down on our chairs. She sat right next to me and Sadie is in her left side, that means im on her right side."Wow! This is good!" Noah said while stuffing his mouth with the food.

After eating breakfast all of us decided to watch a movie called IT, and Finniboi is there. I got in the kitchen and found some snacks, after getting some snacks I get back to the living room where the bitches are. My hands are full of chips and other snacks. I saw Noah sitting right next to Grace and I felt jealous. I decided to sit beside Sadie instead. I put the snacks in the center so everyone can get some.

The movie is starting and Grace and Noah is still talking and laughing, which I really hate but seeing Grace's smile makes me stare at her more.

Caleb POV (Yep! Im putting some Caleb povs here)

I saw Ashley looking at Grace and I saw Sadie looking at Ashley and Millie is staring at Sadie too. 'Holy eggos my head'. I need to ask Ash if she likes Grace so I can confirm it, I don't need to ask Millie ,because I know she likes Sadie already, but it's a secret.

The movie ended and the happy kids that is laughing an hour ago is now speechless and scared. We all decided to do whatever we want. Grace and Noah is still talking with each other and Finn and Gaten plays some video games. "Guys! I just gonna have some bathroom break. K?" I heard Ashley said. This is my chance to ask her.

I followed her in her way to the bathroom. She got in the bathroom and I waited for her outside.She got outside the bathroom and she saw me"Oh hey Caleb!" She said "Do you like Grace?" I asked "Uh w-what?"I can tell she's scared "Admit it you like Grace" I said and pinch her in the shoulder "um well-" She's not done talking yet while I spoke up "I knew it! You do like her!" "Caleb not so loud" she whisper yelled.

We both get back in the living room and talked about some random things.

Ashley POV

Caleb knows it now and I hope I can trust him. The time passes and before we know it we all need to go and go home. We all said our goodbyes to each other and to Grace."Bye Gra-" I was not done talking yet when dear Noah spoke "Bye! See you soon" Noah yelled "Bye shorty!" Grace replied. 'um okay' "Bye Ash~ take care!" Grace said, while giving me a hug "Bye Gracie~ I'll miss you" I said while pulling out of the most comfortable hug ever. Im not jealous anymore because im still the most lucky one.

I biked my way home while the ST cast called their dads or moms to give them a ride cuz they're rich. I lay down on the spot where I sleep and  yes I still live on the rooftop. My phone lit up. I checked it and I saw Grace's text

[On text]
Queen Gracie💓👑: "Hey are you home already?and do you mind if I put you in some groupchat?"

Me: "Yep Im in the shop and  of course I don't mind"

Queen Gracie💓👑 added you in a groupchat[Also On Text]

The Nameless Groupchat:

Hey😅:Me

Queen Gracie💓👑: Heyyyyy!

Unknown: Hey Ash!

Unknown: wazzup Ash!

Unknown: Hi Ash~

Um Who are you guys?:Me

Unknown: Mills here!

You changed the name for unknown to Millster👌😘

Unknown:  im finn

You changed the name for unknown to Frogface🐸🎸

Unknown: Sadieeeeee!

You changed the name for unknown to Fiery👸🔥

Unknown: Noah here!!

You changed the name for unknown to Shorty😒 🐒

Unknown: Im the chocolate daddy!

You changed the name for unknown to Chocodaddeh😛😂

Unknown:  Dustin your man

You changed the name for unknown to Toothless🙊😻

I miss you guys already😥:Me

Fiery👸🔥: I miss you too

Millster👌😘: *cough* *cough*

Fiery👸🔥:  I mean WE, we miss you😅

Queen Gracie💓👑: uh yeah! She's right, we miss you😟

A/N
Sooooooooo thats it for now guys. Thanks for reading. ILY all😭
Byeeeeeeee