Chapter 3: Boom!

"Ashley wake up,were almost here" my mom wake me up.Oh jeez i thought i just slept for 15 minutes, crap im so tired

When i got off the plane, it feels so cold even if its summer,Is my whole summer gonna be this cold?!.Dave called a taxi ,and we finally got in one.30 minutes later...Were here! Wow this is beautiful!
Dave show us the whole house, and she show me my room, and my room is so cute,its colored light blue and my bed is colored white.I checked the bathroom,its so clean.What the heck!How rich is this guy?!

When im done unpacking my things, i crawled into my bed and get a little nap.
Beep!Beep! Beep!Beep!
I woke because of my alarm ,its currently 7:00 am now.i get into my bathroom and take a quick bath.I ran downstairs to eat breakfast"You know Ash were gonna be married nextweek"my mom said excitedly"oh yeah? Thats great mom"i said

(A/N:oh crap so many wrong grammars!)

A WEEK LATER
Its the day of the wedding, and im so happy for my mom, and a bit sad for my real dad, what could he possibly doing right now?,i miss him.
The wedding started,and everyone is so happy, everything is so beautiful.

1 MONTH LATER(this story is going so fast)
I thought i will have a better life, but no,my stepdad and my mom is always not home, they're always in a business trip,and they bring my brother with them.Im just the only one at home,im so bored.When they go home, they're still busy working on their paperwork, they're always busy.They don't give attention anymore, i thought my life will be better,but it didn't, it just gets worst.

Im so angry at them, i wanna get out of here, but where should i go?
I remember i have a filipino friend who owns a coffee shop, maybe i can stay there.I texted her, well she agreed, but i will sleep on the rooftop or if it rains im gonna sleep in the stairs, because i cant sleep in the tables.

I packed some clothes and jeans ,and some other important things.its currently 4:00 pm now, and im planning to go in my friends coffee shop.But before i go, i wrote a letter for mom and dad.
"Mom and Dad don't worry about me im fine, i live with a filipino friend now.Goodbye iloveyou!"
I put it in our dinner table so they can see it easily.I locked the door and looked at the house one last time,well i think its the last.

I biked through my friend's coffee shop and as soon as i arive , she shows me where im gonna sleep and where im taking a bath,then she gave me a spare of the shop key"take care of that key,thats my last spare"she said,"thank you so much for letting me stay here April"i said while giving her a tight hug"You know you're always welcome.If you need something call me."she said while she walks away from me.
I checked the whole rooftop, it has a beautiful view of the whole city, i feel so relaxed and happy here.

Grace POV

Ugh im so tired, im so exhausted,so many appointments,so many homeworks ,its so stressful.I need a break.
"Mom i want a break, im so tired.can i have a month of relaxing and having my normal life please"i said while giving my mom a puppy look"No! You are Grace Vanderwaal, you have a lot of concerts to do and your fans gonna hate you if you stop going to your concerts! Just think Grace! If you dont go in your concerts,were not gonna have any money!"my mom said with an angry and annoyed tone.

I don't know why she's so obsessed with money,my tears drop and i run through my room, i locked the door and just cry and cry, i dont know why, but it makes me feel so angry,sad ,and stressed at the same time.

I got up from the floor where i was sitting, i wear my black jacket and grab my bag, i dont know what's in my bag, i just wanna get out of here.
I opened my window and dropped the blankets i tied together, so i can make a rope to climb out of my room.

I climb down, and i looked at my watch ,its 3:00 pm,its kinda late but i dont care .I run far away from our house, i dont know where im heading.Im here know ,somewhere in the city, im still running.

Ashley POV

Im here somewhere in the city, just close to my friend's coffee shop.Its kinda late, maybe i should go back to the shop. Boom! someone bumped into me ,that girl hit me so hard, i fell on the floor, oh crap my back hurts."Ah! What the heck!" The girl is running away,well i think she was a girl,where is she running from? there's no one chasing her, well that's weird.
I stood up quickly so no one can see me sitting in the floor,i looked down to check my shoe laces, but something caught my eye, its a wallet, i think the girl who bumped to me dropped it.