Chapter 9: Meeting them

Ashley POV

Beep beep beep! I woke up with the sound of my annoying phone alarm. I took a quick bath In the shop's bathroom. I still doesn't want to go back home because I just don't want to. I still live here on the rooftop of April's shop."Hey! April! Im going to Grace's and I think we're gonna have a sleep over again" i shouted from the shop's door and she nodded 'yes'.

I arrived at Grace's house and ring their doorbell. A boy opened the door and he has a long curly black hair and some freckles ,and he's taller than me which I really hate "Uh? Is Grace there?" I said, as I look inside the house and saw a bunch of teens,their kinda familiar but Im too lazy to think .Grace is not there. 'Who is this guys?' I though to myself . "Grace! Someone is in the door!" The boy shouted "Oh Ash!" Grace said , while walking towards me. She dragged me in her house and into the teens "Guys! This is Ashley, she is-" Grace is not finished talking yet when a girl with a british accent spoke"Oh! She's the girl you always talk about" the girl said. I smiled at what she said, 'did Grace really talk about me?' i thought"Shut up Mills!" Grace said ,while I think she's blushing"Why won't you guys introduce yourselves" "Im Finn nice to finally meet you, Grace said a lot of good things about you"  the tall boy with a curly black hair said, he's the one who opened the door lately. Grace give him a death glare while he just giggles. "Im Millie, im Finn's girlfriend"  the british girl said. Finn wrapped his arms around her, but Millie get it off 'weird' "Hey uh my name is uh Sadie" a red haired girl said ,well shit! she has a beautiful blue eyes and she's damn beautiful but of course Grace is still the most beautiful girl in my life.Then they all introduced their selves...

"Hi im Caleb, I like your face" a black american boy said while I just smiled at him even if what he said is kinda weird.

"Hi im Noah! It's really nice to meet you Ashley!" A boy said while shaking my hand, he's kinda cute and he's not that tall and not that short he just have the right height..I think.

"Hello I'm dusti- I mean Gaten!"  A another curly haired boy said and I just smiled at him

Wait just a fucking second! Finn?!Millie!?Sadie!?Noah!?Caleb!?Gaten!?.......Oh shit! They're the Stranger things kids!!!"Woah! I think I recognize you guys now! Are you guys from Stranger things?!" I said calmly, while my brain and is now jumping up and down in my head "Yeah they are" Grace replied

"It's so nice to meet y'all" I said while calming my self. We sat on the sofa as the cast talks a lot. They're so fun to be with."Who want a slumber party here tonight?" Grace said and all of us said 'me!!!'. "Guys! let's play truth or dare tonight okay?" the red haired girl Sadie said "Sure that'll be fun"  I replied ,while the others are celebrating already.

--- Timeskip to night time brought to you by Grace's fancy bangs---

"Okay! Boys will sleep in the bathroom!" Grace said ,while all the boys said 'what' countless times"Just kidding! You boys sleep in the spare room on the left side of Olivia's room, and girls sleep in my room"
We finished our truth or dare game and because of our author's laziness you'll never know what happened(A/N: Hey WTF!!)well there's nothing too important to know anyway.

I sleep with Grace in my side and the other two girls sleep in the incredibly big couch"Good night girls!" I shouted ,and they replied good night too. "Good night Ash!" Sadie said ,yawning. "Good night Fiery!" I replied,i know! The nickname  is kinda weird but its fine with her.

I accidentally wrapped my hands In Grace's stomach.I tried to take it off but she grabbed my hands and put it back in her waist "Goodnight Ashley" She said ,while closing her eyes. She's laying her back on the bed while Im facing her and have my hands wrapped around her"Goodnight Gracie~" I whispered ,while closing my eyes to sleep.

A/N:
Short Chapter!!! Sorry guys i am so so sorry, because classes is starting and I am so so so busy. Bye guys I hope you enjoy. Its fine if you dont vote this book, because I made this book because I just want to, and not because I wanna be famous!