Chapter 8: You need to rest

We arrived at Grace's house faster than we thought.Its been fun hanging out with her and meeting her mother and her sister.We sat on her bed and talk about some random things and I felt really comfortable being around her .She's fun to be with and she always makes me laugh.

I looked at my phone I was shocked because it was already 11:28. I should go to the shop now because if I don't April's gonna kill me.
"Grace I need to go. Its been fun hanging out with you ,I hope we could hang out more but I really need to go."I said as i pack my things and grab my bag"Oh okay!Be safe" she said while leading me to the front door. I waved my good bye at Olivia and her mom. I walk through the door and before I ride my bike I waved at Grace and I whispered yell to her"Im going now! See you!".She waved back and I started pedaling my bike through my way to the shop

Two months later:

Ashley POV
Me and Grace became closer and closer by days pass, and I felt more and more comfortable being with her family.I've been close to her family, me and Olivia hang out a lot.Sometimes when Grace is busy, me and Olivia hang out. We have a lot of things in common like we both like watching horror movies, and we both love rap music. She is a big fan of rap music ,while me I love rap music because Im a dancer, I love dancing with rap songs.
Well sometimes if Olivia is busy I hangout with Jakob. Jakob is Grace's older brother and we both like playing video games and most of the time we play our two favorite games, Minecraft and Fortnite. Playing with him is fun and I always beat him which made him challenge me all the time when he sees me, but sometimes I refuse because I need to hangout with Grace. Grace have been very busy this past month. She always need to go out of town because of the meet and greets and guesting in some shows.When Grace is on some out of town work I hangout with either Olivia or Jakob.
Grace's parents has been so kind to me. Mrs. Vanderwaal tell me that I should call her Aunt Tina rather than Mrs. Vanderwaal, how can I say no.
Mr. Vanderwaal said the same that I should start calling him Uncle Dave because they think Im a part of their family.Im so lucky that Im close to the family of the girl I like.

"Aaawwww sheeeeep! Who the duck killed me? He'll pay!" Jakob shouted as he loses (again). Im at Grace's house while waiting for her to come home from an out of town meet and greet. Me and Jakob is playing some random game. "Yo! We're home!" I heard someone shouted from downstairs and I know who it is. I drop my phone and stand up from where I seat "Grace!" I shout, as I run downstairs to see the one and only Grace Vanderwaal."Hey! I missed you Ash"Grace said while walking towards me"I missed you too" I said, while hugging her like there's no tomorrow"Watcha guys doin there?" Grace said,while pulling out of the hug"Playing, wanna join?" I replied "Sorry can't, Im tired"She said while yawning a little"You know what? You should rest" I said while dragging her to her room"Go to sleep. I'll wake you up when dinner is ready" Aunt tina shouted from downstairs"Imma leave now, I need to finish our game" I said while opening the door quietly"Aaww come on! I just arrived and your gonna leave me already" Grace whined"Fine! I'll lay down with you, but im not gonna sleep here tonight" I said giving up and laying down beside her. It's just been 5 minutes when I notice Grace is fast asleep. I get up from the bed slowly cause I dont want to wake Grace up. I went on her desk and grab a piece of paper and a pen and I wrote something.I tip toed through my way out of Grace's room. I waved my goodbye on Olivia,Aunt Tina, Uncle Dave and Jakob"Hey! Let's finish the game tomorrow" Jakob said while waving back at me, I nodded 'yes' and drive my bike to the shop.

Grace's POV
I woke up and rolled over the bed to hug Ash but she's not there, I noticed a piece of paper on my desk and readed it

'Gracie sorry I needed to go back at the shop early, but don't worry I'll hangout with you tomorrow I promise. I missed you a lot ♥
-Ash

I smiled while reading the short letter and when I already finished reading It, I stared at it for god knows how long

A/N:
Ayo! Sorry for a late update I've been sick. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy(whut?!) Byebye!!!!!!