14. You Leave Them To Visit Family (Mukami + Tsukinami)

Ruki:
"Check again. If you forget something, it's your problem, Livestock." He warned, making you check over your belongings almost three times before you were certain you had everything. "I have everything." "No . . . Not everything." He spoke up and – for one of the first times ever – put down his book. He then made his way over to you, trapping you against the wall.

With one hand beside your head, allowing him to lean against the wall, the other hand made its way to your chin, tilting your head up, forcing you to gaze into his beautifully grey-blue eyes. Shockwaves of anxiety shot through you at the thought what he was about to do.

He wanted to come but you had reminded him that your family probably wasn't ready to meet him just yet. He respected that and let the topic drop without argument. Ruki's cool fingertips held your head in place by your chin as he leant down and pressed his smooth lips against yours. He wanted to remind you that, no matter what, you belonged to him.

"Hold still," His fangs sink into your bottom lip painfully with a faint moan coming from him. Pulling away, you knew immediately he had bitten you as a declaration of ownership. "Don't you trust me?" You tease, running your finger over the bite mark gently. "It's just a precaution, Livestock." With that, he gave you one last kiss and dropped his hand from your face as the taxi pulled up, ready to take you away.

Kou:
"Kou . . ." You began, whispering his name so gently you weren't even sure if he heard it or not. "Kou, look, I know you don't like the idea of me leaving but this is childish." Your vampire idol boyfriend had his pale arms flung around you, holding you tightly against his chest with no sign of letting you go. It had been like this for half an hour now.

His goal was to trap you in a hug for so long you'd miss your taxi – childish but brilliant as it would work if he kept you like this for only another five minutes. Squirming underneath him, you manage to free your arms from against his chest and begin to push him away.

You loved him dearly but you also loved your family – you had the right to see your family after spending months away from them with your boyfriend. As you finally succeeded in escaping from his embrace, he regained his grip on you – holding you back by your wrist. Glancing up to his blue eyes, you see him frowning with one or two tears about to fall.

"I care for you, spoil you and love you and all you can do is disregard that and leave me for something as pathetic as your family?" He growled and, if words could kill, you'd be shredded into pieces by now. "You know it's nothing like that." At this, he snapped. Turning and making a dramatic exit, he yelled that you might as well never come back. He really didn't mean it, but the feeling of abandoned and isolation became too much for the idol.

Yuma:
"Family? Tell them I said 'hi'." Yuma mocked, watching you as you finished packing finally. He was redoing his hair, pulling it back into the usual bun-style he liked it in. Well, he tried anyway. Usually, you'd be the one fixing his hair for him as he was terrible at it, but now he would probably just have to suffer by doing it by himself, along with some other things . . .

Zipping up your suitcase and coming over to sit behind him, you began tying his hair for him. He didn't say a word, not even a thank you. Sensing he was mad that you were leaving without him, you hugged him from behind, your arms around his neck to cheer him up.

Sneakily, you place a gentle kiss on his cheek, causing a small smirk from the hot-headed seventeen-year-old. Getting an idea that made me smile at how it might just work, he stood up without warning, forcing you to wrap your legs around his waist to avoid falling. Letting out a low and husky chuckle, he let you get down after a few moments of you freaking out.