9

"unfortnately he doesn't even think yeri as a girl."

"yeri?" hanbin point at yeri who busy chasing jungkook with chair in her hand. jimin nod

"he doesn't think yeri as a girl?"

"no he doesn't" taehyung said while slipping himself between hanbin and jimin while munching on a cocoaball.

"why?"

"don't ask me why.." he said while walk away with poker face still munching on his large bag of cocoaball in his hand and sit beside hyunbin that busy looking at jungkook and yeri bickering. not minding them arguing but busy watching while sharing taehyung cocoaball.

"gotta ask him yourself" jimin shrug before making his way toward the two to stop them from starting a wrestling session in the class.

"yah yah you two stop it. it was just a small matters. cmon you two" jimin say while trying two pull the two away from grabbing each other hair.

"small matter?" yeri yelled while pushing jimin left shoulder.

"yeah! just small matter? " this time jungkook push jimin oh his right shoulder.

jimin push his inside cheek with his tongue looking at them with wide eye.
"yah. im just trying to stop you guys from arguing. why the heck you guys getting mad at me?" he said while pushing the two of them on their shoulder before he pout.

"who are you to push me?" yeri push jimin shoulder back.

"yeah who are you to push me?" this time jungkook push jimin shoulder.

"yah don't copy my words loser" yeri push jungkook shoulder this time.

"who wants to copy unhuman human words? you're the one busy saying the words  i wanted to say" jungkook doesn't want to lose and he push yeri shoulder back. before yeri could replying what jungkook said. jimin interrupt them again by pushing the two of them right on the shoulder.

"yah. you guys don't move forward bickering to each other. we still have unsettle business here." still pouting in the end.

"what unsettle business i've got with you shrimp?" yeri push jimin shoulder back.

"yah! it's only me can call him that. it's not like you are taller than him yourself" jungkook push yeri.

"mwo??!!" yeri stomped her feet before pushing both jungkook shoulder.

"mwo? mwo? you think you will get taller by stomping you feet?"

"yah you and that guts of yours" yeri chasing after jungkook that have start his step running around the class.

"yah don't left me alone. we still not done talking. yah! song yeri! jeon jungkook!" jimin chase after them in circles around the class.

"does this what people call triangle love-hate?" hyunbin said while his mouth full of cocoaball.

"nah..i will not called this relationship triangle love-hate" taehyung said while munching his cocoaball with his famous pokerface on.

"why?"

"i prefer to called it double "

"ha?"

"just look at them" after what taehyung said. hyunbin focus and take a look at the three of them busy grabbing and tugging each other hair and colar " on the back of the class.

"aren't they cute?" taehyung said still chuckling while munching.

" i don't see where the double" hyunbin began to slump his shoulder down before palming his face but still munching while watching them.

"yah! don't you guys want to stop them?" suddently hanbin are beside hyunbin and hit his arm.

"auch it's hurt hanbin-ah" just let it be. don't you see what happen to jimin when he tried to stop them? he join as well"

"but still, you guys have to stop them" hanbin voice become slower this time.

"so why aren't you stopping them yourself?" taehyung ask hanbin while palming his face on the desk looking at hanbin with his smirk on.

"well.. i want to help.. but i need a backup.. i mean! don't you see how absurb they are?" she keep fidgetting her finger and her face really take the main role for her feelings. it's all shows on her face clearly that she is afraid.

"nah...just let it be. someone will come and stop this mess.  it's not first time for them.  rest assure. everything is under control."

"what happen here? i just gone to the toilet for just a few minutes and you guys already start a war? again!"

after what taehyung said a few seconds ago. someone come running inside the class going toward the three of them and trying to separating them by pulling yeri away.

hanbin look toward smirking taehyung on her side. 'what he said is true'. you think before running toward them after realising taehyung perfect brows point at them. signalling hanbin to help the girl separate the three of them apart.

At last the three of them have separate from grabbing each other hair or what ever they are grabbing justnow.

"calm now?" taehyung said while pushing cocoaball into jungkook lips. jungkook look angry at first. but after he munch the cocoaball. his face mad slowly fading and change with blank look at first, before smile shows on his face. his fingers keep pointing to his mouth. taehyung chuckling before feeding jungkook more cocoaball.

"yah tae. me too mee too" jimin patting taehyung arm while waiting taehyung to feed him next. so cutee

"it's been so long seulgi-ssi"

"yes i guess it's been so long taehyung-ssi. i don't expect they will argue on our first day come to school after taking a long trip. guess time can't change them huh.."

"what can time do to change that monkey? he doesn't even look like a proper 17 guy. he still a fetus".

"yah. like you the one talking. aish this unhuman..."

"mworagu?? cmere you!" yeri said while making her way to choke jungkook but seulgi stop her by hugging her waist. meanwhile jungkook hide behind taehyung and mocking her by making faces.

"I think we should go already. im starving!" hyunbin yawn before dragging jungkook away from the class with his blank look.

"you guys should go and eat too. before lunch end."

"yes we should go"

"take care on your way...seulgi-ssi"

"yes..thank you j-jimin-ssi"

"im..going first.." jimin said while his cheek flushing red.

"a-ahh..ne..." seulgi also keep stuttering..

jimin make his way out from the classroom while waving shyly..seulgi just replying the wave by raising her hand. second later taehyung following jimin lead after winking to the three of the girls signalling he want to go too.

"what with the sweet atmosphere justnow seulgi-ah?" yeri hissed while taking her lunch box inside her locker.

"mwo? nothing im just being polite yeri"

"yeah you do"

"ahhahahaha.. kaja. let's go to the garden before lunch end" hanbin stop the conversation by tugging them by their arms. making their way to the garden.