38

Yeri POV

I was busy solving ...i mean all the students in my class are currently busy solving dead ass hard questions of mathematic equations as someone is barging inside the classroom.

It's the school discipline teacher. The most 'feared' teacher in school.

"Stop what you were doing. this exam is cancelled!"

Many students is cheering but the smart students are whimpering and commenting. maybe that because they already halfway done.

"Why teacher why! why you must say it now??"

"yeah my head hurts from over thnking this numbers and alphabets"

"silent. now i want everyone leave all of your belongings and wait outside"

My classmate put their stuff down and get outside, but some are hesitating to go outside before hiding something in their blazer before going outside.

Cliche

The discipline teacher and his minions are inside our classroom. checking our bags and desk.

While we students are lining up outside the classroom. i can also see other clasroon are in a spotcheck like us. as they also waiting infront of their respected classroon or just roaming around.

I sit on the floor, far away from jungkook and his friends. I don't want any rumors about me happens.

I had enough. I just need to figure out what is naeun's plan after this. Im not guarantee that she will let our problem slide just like that, as nancy is no more living with her.

"heyya yeri."

"yo!"

"yah! park hanbin where are you going yesterday? you're not even answer my calls"

"ngeee sorry..my phone dead and i kind of, busy yesterday"

"studying?"

"emmm she's sleeping at taehyung house last night. that's why she's soooo busy"

"what? yah! tell me. in details"

"oppa, this is all because of you"

"what? the truth is the truth"

I flick her forehead and she whimpers. rubbing her forehead

"palli"

"ok, actually yesterday..."

"can i know who the owner of locker 197?"

"that's would be me"

"why is it sir?"
hyunbin ask our discipline teacher.

"we found the answer paper in your locker miss park hanbin"

"what? b-but im not the one who steal it. im serious. o-oppa im not the one who did it. yeri-ah..."

She pleaded.

"okay okay. relax sis..i got this"

"ok sir, could you tell us what is actually happening?"

"Some witness had said that they saw you stayback until  night in school and the guards had also prove it as they saw you exitting the school gate. now wether it's you or not. see me in the principal office"

"wait! she said that she didn't do it. that mean she didn't"

i back hanbin up as she look so terrified to look at the disipline teacher. Hyunbin is patting her shoulder.