43

Gym
Yeri POV

It's PE time again.
My most hated but not so hate subject. 50-50.

Im weak at sports...
Beside running.

well.... it mostly because im always running away from being chased by dogs.

who love and who hate PE anyway?? It's an activity that we, ourself can't really relay.

Sometimes it can be fun and sometimes it could be our worst nightmare.

And don't mention about the hot weather we must go through everytime the coach demand us to play on it.

Good thing it's raining cats and dogs outside. so we have to do our sport activities inside the gym today.

What could go wrong than having our skin burned in the sun right?

After a minute of stepping inside the gym. i take back what i had said before.

Everything could go wrong

I saw Naeun and her classmate inside the gym playing with some balls.

When Nancy saw me. she ran to me and hug me from the side. She said it's good to seeing me here. We can play together then.

"ohoo.. what we have here? So what if we do a dodgeball match between two class?"

Our coach said after he and Nancy coach end their chit chat with a handshake.

Yeah... surely we had the chance to play together.

As opponent...

Nancy drag her feet to go to her classmate.  as they have to form a group. She walk slowly with a sad expression.

After 10 minutes of discussing. Each class form 5 group of 6.

3 girls and 3 guys in each group.

My group consist of Me, seulgi, hanbin, bobby, junhoe and unfortunately also  jungkook in my team.

The first group is currently playing against each other. i could see they were having fun playing in the court.

Throwing and dodging each other ball like doing some lame ass advertisement.

Fake ass...

But after a few round. the game become more serious and intense as they all greed for a higher score. to prove who's class is the best.

Our group will play for the last row.

The Oh-so-lucky Jeon jungkook is losing the chance to pick when we got to play in the games by playing 'kai bai bo'.

He always show his fist whenever they drew the lots. and people read him like an open book and beat him through it.

Guess he failed in everything that not concerning muscle involvement afterall.

4 Team already passed the match. Giving a tight score of 2-2 .

Our team and the opposite team will giving the final score to this match between two class.

"Next team ready!  get inside the court"

Next thing i know, after done warming up. we already getting set inside the court.

The other group gather around making a small circle and cheering their group name.