17

A week later

School ground

Students are lining up following their year batch and respective class.

"okay students i can see you guys are ready enough to go for camping today. im your school president Min jungyeon will explain how the group will be given. So please lend me your ear."

" from year 1, 2 and 3. you will randomly pick a paper saying which group number you are in. so in common word, this is 100% random." everyone was cheering after president inform that the group is random. so there's a change they will be in the same group with their crushes or respective senior than looking at the same face every single time.

"But! you must know that..every of year of batch will be mixed. but not grade"

and the crowds goes wild again. confuse with the new information. but some of them who understood what does it means focused enough to hear the next content. hoping that it's not true.

"what it actually means is, the random pick will grouping you with each grade you are in. for example class 1 students will possibly joining with class 2 students . class 3 will be with class 4. and lastly class 5 will be with class 6. not minding from which year you are. so in one group of 5 . you might have someone for year 1,2 or 3. but from only two different grade of class.

And then the crowds goes wild by throwing a comment again. but this time, mostly a bad comment about the rules. This making their chance to be with the one they want thin.

"so after you get the group number. you must not change the group and you must always stick with your group member EVERY SINGLE TIME" and with that. the cheers become more louder.

"you have to sit in the same place as your group, built a tent with your group, cooking together, doing activity together and so on!"

cheering become much louder. many of the screamed come from boys. and everyone turn silent after the dicipline teacher stand up and eyeing them. suddently someone is raising his arm to ask a question. and that's my brother.

"so..by building a tent together.  does it mean.."

"yes you get to sleep with your teammate"

another person raising his arm. all student eyes are focusing on him, waiting the question they had expected that person would ask. that person look like a horse for me in some reason.

"so. did the group consume of boys and boys. girls and girls or.. ??"

"no. we mix gender. "and there it goes. the cheers in unable to controlled this time. not just guys but girls some more.

"but remember. this is only to learn on how different gender  plan and work on something together. it also to give more focused on  how  we worked together with someone we just met. so in summary we must able to adapt with everyone regarding gender and status."

"okay!!!"

"so infront of your respective class line. we had already put a white box. so please line up and pick a paper and after that, please do find your group number based on the flyer we had stick on every desk inside the gym hall. wait for your group of 5  to complete and after completing your group. please move to the bus and get ready to get going. to three different place according to each grade has planned. that's all thank you"

"The camping place is different too??"
"Noooo!!! i just dreamed to be in the same camping site as VMinkookbin oppa"
"That mean you have to be in the same grade as them either in class 1 or 2. what class are you in now?"
"class 6"
"5"
"3"
"............."
"........"
"say bye bye to that dream of yours"