19

The scenery from above the hill is very beautifull. in the middle of the hill is a wide flat land full of soft green grass. a few step  at the side of the camping spot already accomondate a special cabin with roof for a nice and comfortable cooking place. complete with a lot of cooking set and camping utensils for us to use. There are also a different washroom and toilets for male and female students to use.

As in front of the hill you can see there are a village down the hill. and in the back of the camping site. there are a riversite with a lot of fish swimming around.

Now is the free time for students roaming around while waiting for the other to reach the top.

Jungyeon POV

"okay student line up! im Eric Nam, person in charge for you guys in this 3 days one night camping. i will strickly read the rules . and remember this rules is not meant to be broke. first..."

"just where is taehyung? i don't see him since we hike" naeun was mumbling to herself but i could hear her clearly.

"oh you were searching for taehyung?  i saw him justnow."

"where?"

"wit.."

"were here"

"taeh...hanbin?"

suddently taehyung came with hanbin by his side. hand clasping each other. i was not surprised to see them like that. but i naeun is. she keep looking at their intertwined hands with her lips tinted in a straight line.

"you were together with her all the time?"

"u-um..yeah..he help me c-carried my things. thank you." hanbin tried to release her hands from taehyung unfortably  before grasping  her things in taehyung other hands. taehyung just stood there unfaded while giving her things back still wearing his unreadable face.

"well good then. i was worried something might happen to you hanbin. but naeun keep pulling me to walk fast. so...where is yoongi?"

i ask hanbin. but she just shake her head while shrugging. i look at taehyung next. asking for answer just with my sign. but he just shrug it away.

"faster! can't you drive faster?" try to surprise me. i bet that voice come from someone that i really know.

Once hearing the loud voice that almost give a shocked everyone that focused on the teachers giving some speech. all eyes on the voice. hanbin lips move from a awkward smile to a shocked one. naeun was gasping while covering her mouth with her hands. while taehyung already pinching his temples. and i boringly turn my back to the bad news.

And there i saw yoongi majestically sitting on a big camping jeep. drived by one of the camping guider. folding his arm on his own chest while giving orders to the guider to drive more faster on the rocky hills. once the jeep is arrive at it's designed destination. the guider get out and crossing the other side of the jeep to open yoongi's door.. Act like a king he is. he nod his head before stepping on the land .  next the guider give yoongi his things back.

Not minding a lot of stare he's receiving from other student. yoongi smoothly came to us while his face screamed 'nothing had happen justnow, you may proceed' vibe. so the speech continue.

"just what are you doing yoongs?"

"what did i do?"

"what problem did you caused this time?"

"nothing"

"yoongs..."

"i said nothing. PRESIDENT" he still call me that, instead of my real name. i closed my eyes before sighing.