I Am The Ocean, I Am The Sea, There Is A World Inside of Me

-Third Person POV-

So, 7 years ago Alesana Maria Nicholls married Oliver Scott Sykes. Seven years is a long time, isn't it? They have a child now who is five. His name is Alexander Thomas Sykes. Sadie and Jax are side by side to the three all the time, unless Oliver is on tour. Most of the time Sadie and Jax are at The Devil's Children Tattoo and Piercings while Alex goes to his baby sitters house aka Emma's. They all spend a great amount of time together and they have an unbreakable bond. Ahem, now my little fangirls, I'm gonna let you read the last moments of this story.

-Alesana's POV-

"Oliverrrrrr!!!" I said, walking over to the love of my life. "Yes?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning his forehead on mine. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too." Oliver smiled and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed him I'm return. "How about we take Alex to Emma and Jordan and have our own little day?" Oliver asked when he pulled away. "Hang out with Alex for a couple of hours first..." I whispered. "Oh c'mon Ala. I love Alex bunches and I know you do too, but even parents need breaks from their kids sometimes." Oliver replied. I sighed and thought for a moment.

"Fine...I'll call Emma..." I grabbed my phone from my pocket and rested my head on Oliver's chest as he put his chin on my head. "Hey Emma..." I said when she answered. "Yeah?" She asked. "Can you watch Alex tonight, Oliver and I want a him and I day..." I questioned. "Oh my god yes! Bring my favorite frickin nephew over right now!!!! Don't get to naughty tonight kiddos!" She said then hung up. I put my phone away and laughed. "I didn't even get to say thank you." Oliver chuckled at me. "I'll go grab Alex and you can pack his clothes. We'll be in the car." Oliver said, breaking away and walking upstairs to Alex's room. I shook my head and followed him, grabbing an overnight bag for his clothes and began packing them.

I then walked back downstairs and out the door to our car.

Oliver and I arrived back at home and we laid on the couch. "Oliver, come here." I said. Oliver scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Oliver smiled and placed his lips on mine. "I really love you." I whispered. Oliver smiled and pulled me closer to where I was on his lap. "I really love you too." He whispered, kissing me once again. I smiled into the kiss and we stayed glued to each other for what felt like eternity until Sadie and Jax came down the stairs barking at us.

"Hahahaa...cock block..." I laughed. "Ahahaha..." He laughed sarcastically. I shook my head and giggled, grabbing the TV remote and turning on smart hub. "Wanna watch Netflix?" I asked Oliver. Oliver smiled and nodded, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in between his legs. I giggled and turned on Blue Exorcist. "Oh come on...really? Anime? You're like 34 and you're still watching anime!!" Oliver laughed, kissing the side of my neck. I giggled.

"Judge me Sykes, I dare you." I smiled, turning around and kissing him sweetly.

|Hai guys...so...that's the end...-cries because laughing extremely hard and because this is the end- So like, I'm gonna add a video to this, but it has nothing to do with this story what so ever, it's just really fucking funny and I watched it about an hour ago and I still cannot get over it. But anyway, I hope you enjoyed the adventures of Alesana and BMTH. Read any of my other books if ya like. I have a new story posted too! Happy reading!|