Surprise!

"Sorry Grace, I wasn't listening. What did you say?" I ask as my cheeks start to burn. My BFF gave me her are-you-freak-in-serious look, which was quickly replaced with her THIS-IS-SOOO-AMAZINGLY-FANTASTICALLY-AMAZING look.

I know my face is a question mark. The thing is that I don't know why or how she can change emotions so quickly, it is one of the mysteries I may never know about Grace.

"Crystal, we're here! So wipe those tears clean and be ready to party!" Grace whooped, I nervously gaze at her as she literally waves her hands above her head saying, "Put your hands above your head like you just don't care!" I yank her hands back on to the steering wheel so we won't die as she parks

"Ok," I say, trying to get myself ready for what is going to be a very long night. Sighing I respond dryly, "Let's go inside the haunted castle and slay the dragon!" I heard Grace laugh as we slide out of the blue snake. I step onto the sidewalk, closing the door behind me. Then stretch as I wait for Grace to walk over here. Looking around, I realize we are not anywhere near Daisy's house...

"Umm...Grace...where are we?" I slowly ask, gazing at her suspiciously.

"Hehe...Sorry, I kind of parked a mile away from Daisy's because all of the spots were taken." Grace smiles nervously at me like I was going to kill her or something. I think we should walk more anyways... That is a total lie, the real reason is the longer it takes to get there, the better.

So I had not really noticed what she was wearing until now...Wow. She looks beautiful tonight. She would never dress up this much unless she was on a date or something.

Grace let her red curly hair fall to her waist instead of doing something fancy with it like she usually does. She has her favorite black dress on, the one that whispers around her curves, with the two slits on each side of the dress, and the dress ends just above her ankles. It is also sleeveless, but it is holding its own. She has...or well had on her black heels. Which are now in her hands, so we can walk a bit faster. She also has on her black diamond earrings and her matching necklace.

Like I said, WOW. "Grace," I say awed, "You look AMAZING tonight!" We start walking towards our destination. A amused smile slips over my BFFs lips.

"Yes, I know," Grace remarked in a matter-a-fact voice, which made me smile back amused. "Oh, and thanks to my master skills you look fantastic. No one will even guess its you. Well no one who knows you started the day with boots, jeans, and a t-shirt. Oh, and we can't forget the most fashionable hair-pulled-into-a-ponytail style." She teased me, and lightly shoves me with her elbow. I roll my eyes and crossed my arms. A smirk playing on my lips.

"I find that outfit quite comfortable." I joke...but I really do like that outfit. Grace snorts, we look at eachother, then we burst out into laughter. "Hey, at least I don't wear those death-traps everywhere!"

"At least I don't wear combat boots everywhere!" Grace retorts giggling. "Wait...we passed the party!"

"Oh no, that is so terrible!" I respond sarcastically earning one of Graces your-so-dead glares. So we turn around and jog back to the party.

When we finally get to the house, Grace is bent over, hands on knees, trying to catch her breath. Jeash...we didn't even jog that fast, how could she be that out of breath? Shaking my head, I started towards the door. Grace caught up with me as I stop in front of the door. She knocks three times, before I can turn and run. Ok it won't be that bad...right? Someone stumbles towards the door, as Grace mumbled something about being out of shape. The door swings open to show a very, very drunk Daisy.

Come in, come in!" A very happy-drunk Daisy exclaimed, "Come on in Grace and Crystal, we were just about to start seven minutes in heaven." Daisy turned and disappeared into the wall of bodies, as