Chapter 16

Dahyun's POV

I felt something blowing in my face so I open my eyes and there I saw an angel face. Kyeopta~~

I stared at him for a moment and one Idea goes in my mind.

'I will cook for him' I said in my mind

I slowly get up and tiptoed to avoid sounds. I go to my cabinet carefully and check my baggage prepared by Twice. I opened it.

"Ohh Two apron" I whisper and take out the two apron and put it in my side.

"Cooking book" I whisper again and take out

"Ohh! My pouch" I whisper and open my pouch with my personal needs.

"There's another pouch" I said and get it and open, there is make ups, and other beauty product.

"Cooking book?" I whisper and opened it.

"Oh? I will needs this now I said and put it with the apron.

"Yieee earphones!" I whisper and take out

"Omaaygawwd!" I loudly whisper so I cover my mouth and look at Mochi who is still sleeping deeply. I look again in my baggage and excitedly get the Chocolate, mah Fav!

"Oh theres a book" I whisper and get the book and read the title "Guide of being a wife-pffft" I laugh without a sound. "Unnies" I continue while swinging my head left and right.

"Oh theres a notebook" I whisper again and open it, there is a letter.

'Dear Dahyunie,

      Hello Dahyunie! Congrats on your marriage! HAHAHA. We prepared your baggage, we put some things you and Jimin oppa needed. We also put here a notebook, you two will write there your dreams or task to do to each other and make a memories. Goodluck Dahyunie! We love you!

Love,
Unnies

"Oww, unnies I love you too" I whisper and hug the notebook.

"Clothes" I whisper and put the baggage back. I went down and go to the kitchen with the apron, notebook, cooking book and chocolates. I put the chocolates in the ref and wear the apron. I started cooking.

I cooked fried rice, bacon and heart shaped egg

I cooked fried rice, bacon and heart shaped egg. Now I'm finish cooking, I organize the plating chuchu.😂

I fix myself and go upstairs to wake Mochi up. I slowly go to the bed and stared at him first.

"Don't stare at me like that I might melt" he said in husky voice and that made me surprised.

"Oh your awake, Goodmorning Mochi~" I said in a sweet voice

"Goodmorning Tofu~" he said in husky voice

"Breakfast is readyy~" I said and he smiled, I pull him up and hold his hands and guide him to go down to the dining table, he is so sleepy, kyeopta~

"Wow!" He said "You cook it?" He continued and I just nodded

"Jinjja? Kamsahamnida My Tofu" he said in sweet voice and that made me blushed. We talk some other stuff while eating, after we finished eating I was supposed to wash the dishes but he stop me

"I will washed the dishes just sit here" he said and steal the plates away from me and washed the dishes. I just smiled and go to the living room and get the notebook and wait for him. After he washed the dishes, he sit beside me.

"Mochi" I said

"Mmm?" He said and I showed to him the notebook

"What was that for?" He asked

"My unnies put it in my baggage and there is a note saying that we will write here the dreams we want to do together and make a memories" I explained and he nodded.

"Let's make 5 tasked" I said and he nodded

"I think.." he think first and looked around the apartment "Let's decorate our house" he continued

"Yeah your right" I said and write that "Ummm I want to face our fears" I just said

"That's cool" he said so I write it down "how about... Travel, I really want to travel especially with you" he continued and wink

"Yahh!" I just said while my cheeks turning into red tomato

"And to relax too" he continued and I just nodded and write it down.

"Mochi, teach me how to swim" I said

"Then add it in" he said

"Ohh I have an Idea, Let's have a pool party with BTS and TWICE" I said excitedly

"Wae?" He asked

"Because I think Nayeon unnie has a crush on Yoongi oppa" I said and smiled

"You just reveal your unnie's crush HAHAHA the viewers will know that" he said and that made me realize what I did earlier.

"Oh noo! I'm sorry unniee!" I said and fake crying

"But it's okay, It's my revenge" I said and we laugh, Evil maknae version 2.0

"Then write it" he said and I write it down.

"What else?" He said thinking

"I want to meet your parents" he just said

"Jinjja?! Wae?" I said

"Nothing hehehe" he said

"Okay, me too I want to meet your parents" I said and smiled and write it down.

"So we are now done, let's fix and go to our works" I said and we fix ourselves and ready to go to work.

We are now working to our next comeback which is TT. And I think BTS will comeback too which is Blood, Sweat and Tears.

May we leave you for a moment guys, we are too busy to prepare for our comebacks.

Annyeong!

========나는 너를 모두 사랑해========

Comment § Like