Chapter 17

Dahyun's POV

We are here at the KBS Gayo Daechukje, we will perform TT and we will be interviewed with BTS oppas😍 and also I'm one of the mc here in this event.

We are here at the room for make-uping us, I am finish so I read my script while waiting for them.

Omoooo, I will interview Mochi with Taemin sunbaenum for their collaboration. I'm so excited.

"Excited much?" Chaeng said

"Omayygawwd! Chaeyoungie!" I said in irritated tone.

"Hahaha Mianhae unnie" she said and laugh more "but unnie you seem so excited, Wae?" She countinued when she moved on from laughing

"I'm so excited that I will interviewed Mochi later" I said excitedly

"Yieee I'm now excited too" she said and giggles, I also giggles

"Oh, can I call him Mochi if I interviewed him on cam?" I asked

"I think not, because you two are not in the WGM filming" she said and she is right.

"Maybe I can call him oppa" I said

"Yeah for sure your fans will explode" she said and we laugh. I go back to scan my script.

"Mina unnie is now performing" momo unnie said and we all go near her and watch mina unnie ballet performance. Later on the staff called us to have an interview with BTS I'm excited yieee. We are now here at the back stage, it's sad because he is far, we made a eye contact so I wave at him and he wave back with a sweetest smile so I smiled too.

"Hana, dul, set!" The director said and the MCs started. The MCs are Minho and Sejeong sunbaenum.

"Yes! We are here at the backstage. BTS and Twice are getting ready to perform." Minho sunbaenun started.

"What can we to see in your performance?" Sejeong sunbaenum asked us.

"It'll be a striking performance" V oppa said and stop and that made us laugh. "Upbeat sounds that will make you dance" he continued and stop and make a fist "we worked hard to put it together" he continued again and we laugh at his extraness.

"Ne, we prepared a theme that will surprise everyone. Please look forward to it *heart*" Chaeyoungie said

"Mina gave an incredible ballet performance, let's give Mina an applause" Minho sunbaenum said,Mina unnie arrived and we clapped and Wohoo-ed.

"I'm sure you both saw each others rehearsal performances. Twice, please introduce the song of BTS upcoming performance." Minho sunbaenum said and we began singing

"🎶wonhae manhi manhi~~
nae pi ttam nunmul~~
Fireeeee!!!🎶" then we dance the fire step. And BTS cheered.

"BTS, please introduce the songs Twice prepared" Sejeong sunbaenum said.

"I'm like TT mm" Jin oppa said and make a TT aeygo

"neomuhae neomuhae" Mochi said and to the neomuhae step and get shy.

"Wahhh" I said, because he sing my part 😍

"Hana, dul, set" RM oppa said

"Shy shy shy" V said, no all of them and do the shy shy shy. And we also cheered.

"Ahh, I'm so looking forward to it. Everyone, you'll be able to watch their performances soon" Sejeong sunbaenum said

"Before that, we'll meet the quys who took 2016 by storm. Let's give it up for infinite!" Minho sunbaenum said