Chapter 27

Dahyun's POV

I woke up because of the light of the sun. When I open my eyes I saw Mochi sleeping like an angel, Ani he is really a angel but he called himself a fairy. I don't understand him sometimes😂. I'm still cuddling Mochi and also him. I couldn't help but to stare at his perfect face.

"Are you done?" Mochi whisper and smirk, that made me shook

"You're awake" I asked and blush a little

"Hmmm" he hummed and hug me tight.

"Yahh! It's already morning" I said and escape from mochi's hug.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He asked and that made me blush

"Yahh stop it mochi" I said and stand up

"You didn't give me my goodnight kiss last night so give it to me now" he said and smirk

"Yahh! Stop it mochi" I said and blushed

"For me please?" He said and put his hands together and beg.

"Let's go home" I said and stand up

"I will not stand up" he said and crossed his arms.

"Okay" I said and act like going to the car, I peek on him still sitting while crossing his arms and pouting. I sigh then slowly go at his back and steal a kiss on his cheek. He got shock but easily recovered then smirk.

"I told you so, you can't resist my charm" he said and smirk

"Yahh! Let's go" I said and pull him up. He stand up and clean our mess. I also help him so we can go home early, I'm starving.

"Are you hungry?" Mochi asked me and carry the things and put it in the back car while me nodding to him. He opens me a door and guide me to sit then close it and go to the driver's seat and start the engine.

"Where do you want to eat?" He asked

"Somewhere nearby, I'm really starving" I said and rub my tummy.

"Alright" he said and start driving and find a restaurant. When he found a reataurant, we eat there and have a little conversation. After that we go home. Now we arrived at our house. I opened the door and we put the things in the table. I saw a red gift box.

"Mochi, look" I said and point the box. I go near to the box and sit in the couch and also mochi.

"What's inside?" I said and opened the box.

"Woahhh!" We reacted. I grab a school uniform, I stand up and put it infront of me to see if it is fit to me and mochi just grab it and look at it.

"Woah! This is my school uniform way back then" mochi said

"Same" I said and look at my school's uniform

"I miss wearing this" mochi said and out it infront of him. I look at the box again and saw a envelope, maybe the mission. I opened it and read the mission.

"To: Jimin ♡ Dahyun,

You two will go to your old schools, choose one only. We know that you miss being a student. Enjoy!" I read

"Yahh~ I missed my teachers" Mochi said

"Let's change" I said and we change our clothes.

Minutes later.....

"Jagiya~~" Mochi called me and chuckle

"Why calling me jagiya" I asked and went out from the bathroom.

"Wow, you look good in that uniform Jagiya" he said and grin

"Good only?" I asked him

"Ne, because your beautiful without that" Mochi said and that made me wide my eyes and blush. I attack him and punch him.