Chapter 26

Dahyun's POV

The time really run so fast because Eunwoo will go home now his real mother, I'm now got a teary eyes.

This past few days, we just feed him, care him and make happy memories like going on the amusement park, laughing each other, pranking each other and ofcourse teaching him a good values like a parent do. I learned alot of taking care a baby, it's hard and also tiring but the tired feeling will blow away if you see the smile of a baby. I really gonna miss this cute little bunny huhuhu.

We are here at the cafe where we can meet his mother. Now his mother is here.

"Thank you for taking good care of my son" Mrs. Hong said, I smiled amd bowed

"It's my pleasure, Mrs. Hong. I learned alot" I said and smiled widely

"Say goodbye to your eomma Dahyun" Mrs. Hong said to Eunwoo and I started again to tear. Mochi just rub my back and chuckle so I hit him

"Yahh, don't laugh" I said to mochi then pout still teary eyes.

"Goodbye eomma Dahyun!" Eunwoo said and hug me

"Goodbye baby eunwoo, eomma dahyun will miss you" I said and hug him tightly and kiss his head and started crying, mochi just wipe my tears.

"Mianhae, Mrs. Hong, I just really gonna miss this little bunny" I said and hug him again.

"Annyeong!" We said to them when I get recovered.

"Are you okay now?" Mochi asked worridly

"Ani~" I said sadly. Mochi pull me to the car and I look at him confuse

"Where are we going?" I asked while he is guiding me to sit inside the car but he just close the door and run to the other side and sit inside then face me.

"Secret" he whispered and smirk then start the engine good thing I put already my seatbelt and also him.

"Where are we going?" I asked again and pout still sad

"Just rest first, I will wake you up later" he said and I just nodded and close my eyes and rest. Later on I fall asleep.

Jimin's POV

I just smile because of how beautiful she is and at the same time for success at making her sleep. I just drive and drive until we reach to our destination. We are here at the hills where you can see the city lights down there and also you can see alot of stars in here. I prepare a blanket and other stuffs like picnic and also for sleeping without noise so that Tofu will not woke up. It's already sunset I must wake Dahyunie.

"Tofu-ah" I whisper to her and slightly patting her cheeks

"Mmm" she said and move a little

"Wake up, we're here" I said and hold her hand

"Jinjja?" She said and husky voice and opened her one eye. Aishhh way is she doing this to me huhuhuhu she is hot in her husky voice. I just nodded to her

"Let's go" I said and pull her. Now she is up, she stretch first then view the place

"Wahh! It's so beautiful here Mochi!" She said excitedly and I smile happily. I pull her to the blackets where we can see a sunset.

"Woahh!" Tofu reacted

"You really planned it?" she said and look at me still in amuse face and I nodded.

"Wahhh! Kamsahamnida Mochi!" She said and hug me so I hug her back with a sweet smile.

"You're welcome" I said sweetly then we face the sunset still hugging eachother.

"The sunset is really beautiful mochi" she said admiring the view and me staring at her

"You're even beautiful than the sunset" I said while staring at her. She look at me and blushed

"Kyeopta~" I said and pinched her cheeks

"Yahh!" she said and we just teased each other until the sun went down and the bright moon with many stars welcomed us.

"Did you know that you are my moon" I said and we take a sit in the blanket I prepared

"Wae?" She said and look at me

"Because you give me light in my dark life" I said and wink at her, she blushed and I smile in victory.

"Did you know that the sun is jealous to you" she said

"Wae" I said and chuckle

"Because you are much hotter than the sun" she said and push me

"Why did you push me?!" I said jokingly

"Hahahaha mianhae oppa" she said and continue laughing

"Hahahaha your fighting me now" I said and smirk

"Yahh! What are you thinking again mochi!" She said and we continue teasing until we get tired and lay down. Tofu cuddle me while her head is resting in my arms and enjoying the stars.

"The stars at so beautiful mochi, let's connect them" she said exited then she raise her hand and connecting the stars until...

"Woahh! There is a shooting star mochi! Make a wish" she stood up and sit then close her eyes. I just watched her and smiled then she opened her eyes when she finished wishing.

"You didn't wish?" She asked and I nodded "Wae?" She asked again

"Because my wish is already granted"I said

"What's your wish?" She asked

"You" I simply said and smiled sweetly then she smiled sweetly too with pink blush.

"Kyeopta~ come here" I said and pull her to lay down again.

"Are you sleepy Tofu?" I asked

"A little" she said and cuddle me

"Close your eyes now" I said and she followed me and I started singing. Then she fell asleep. I kissed first her head then close my eyes and fell asleep.

Goodnight....

================================

Author-ssi: Mianhae for slow update. I'm really losing ideas 😭😭