Chapter 2

Dahyun's POV

Many years had passed. I become a trainee in JYP entertainment.

*ringgg ringgg*

'I wonder who' I said to myself and answered the phone call "Yeoboseoyo?" I asked.

[Is this Kim Dahyun?] he asked.

"Yes, why sir?" I asked back.

[This is Bang Si-hyuk from Bighit entertainment. We would like you to be part of our MV boy in luv by BTS if it is okay with you.] he said.

"Oh really? I would love too," I said excitedly.

[Great! The shooting will start on monday" he said.

"Okay sir, kamsahamnida!" I said and end the call. I excitedly go home to my dorm. I took a bath and change my clothes for bedtime and sleep.

※※Monday※※

I am so excited because today is the day! The first day of shooting the MV of boy in luv by BTS. Also excited because I will meet them in person. Their songs are wonderful and have good meanings and also great beats.  Don't forget their good voices and also their handsome faces. ♡.♡ I am getting ready now. I wear a simple t-shirt, short and white shoes.

"I'm ready!" I said "oh! I forgot something" I also said and run to my cabinet and get the bracelet and place it in my wrist

"I'm ready!" I said "oh! I forgot something" I also said and run to my cabinet and get the bracelet and place it in my wrist. "Perfect!".

»Bighit entertainment office«

*Knock knock*

"Come in!" Someone said and I opened the door.

"Annyeonghasayo, I'm Kim Dahyun" I said and bowed.

"Annyeonghasayo, come and sit" he said.

"Thank you" I said and sit in the couch in front of him.

"Thank you for agreeing our offer" he said and smiled.

"This is a big opportunity for me, why would I disagree?" I said and he just laugh. "What role will I do?" I asked him.

"Oh  your role is that Jungkookie will have feelings for you, he will confess to you and the other boys will help him. You should give chemistry and romance excitement to make the MV catchy. The director will detailed it to you" he said and smiled.

"Okay sir" I replayed.

*knock knock*

I looked at the door to see who will come in. They're here! The BTS aka Bangtan Sonyeondan or Bangtan boys but it is really Beyond the scene..... BTS.

"Annyeonghasayo! I'm Kim Dahyun" I said and bowed to them.

"Annyeonghasayo we're BTS" said Rapmon. Ofcourse I know them already, who would not know them? I looked at each of them, they all so handsome and my eyes stayed at Jimin oppa, I think. Why he is looking at me seriously? Oh not me, in my wrist. I looked also in my wrist, there is the bracelet. I wonder why?