Chapter 3

Dahyun's POV

After the MV was released. That MV got lots of views and I'm so happy for them. Then Got7's producer called me to be part of their MV "Stop Stop it" and also Wooyoung's "R.O.S.E."

My phone just beeped and I think someone just texted me.

Unknown number

Annyeong Dahyunie!

'Who is this?'

Who are you?

Your secret admirer 😘

Just tell me who are you?

In the right time, my dubu 😍

I'm not yours.

Ouch! It hurts!😢

Serves you right.

Is that how you treat your suitor🤔

Suitor? I don't even know you.

You know me dahyunie😉

Oh jinjja!?
Can you give me a clue.

I already told you the clue.😜

Another clue pleaseeee *aeygo >○<*

Wahhh, don't do that! 😍

Whyy?😂

Just don't.

*aeygoooo* please... give me another clues.🙏🙏

Alright.. I'm your friend from Busan.

O my gawddd! Jinjja! Waaaahh.
Can me meet please! I really missed you, you little boii.

Yaaah! Your so bad😑 Let see who is little. Let's meet at park nearby to your dorm.

Yehay! But you know my dorm?

Yeah.

Are you my stalker? HAHAHA

I think so?

Alright, I'll get going now. So excited to meet you again. See youu.

See youu. 😍

I turned off my phone and put it inside my sling bag. I excitedly fix my self and change my clothes to this.

 I excitedly fix my self and change my clothes to this

I went off and go to the park nearby. While walking I keep thinking of that boii. I really missed that boy eventhough we played hours only. I arrived here in the park but no sign of peoples here so I decide to sit in the swings nearby. While walking to the swings I notice someone sitting the other swing but can't see his face. Yeah he, he is a boii. I just ignore him and sit the other swings and waited to that little boii. Seconds.... Minutes..... Hours.... but no sign of the little boii.

"Why that little boii take so long" I said in irritated tone. And I hear someone laughing. Why is he laugh?

"Umm excuse me? Why are you laughing?" I said to him and stared to him. He seems so familiar.

"You didn't recognized me?" He said. Why his voice is so familiar I hear it before, wait is he..

"Jimin oppa?" I said in surprise tone

"Ne?" He said and laugh gently while taking of his mask.

"Why are here?!" I said in shock and bowed to him and he just bowed back

"I'm just waiting to someone" he said smiling

"Who?" I asked

"You" he said

"Me?" I said while point myself and he just nodded. 'Wait if he is waiting for me, then he is the friend of mine from Busan?!' I'm still in shock.

"Heyy are you okay dahyunie?" He asked

"H-ho-how?" That word just came out to my mouth.

"HAHAHA cute" he said and laugh

"How did you find me?" Finally I said it.

"It's simple, because of that bracelet yout wearing." He said and I looked at my wrist.

"That's why you asked it where did I get it?" I asked and he just nodded. "Omyygawwddd!" I said excitedly and hugged him accidentally.

¦Author-ssi:Nahh not accidentally you really mean it.¦

'Your making me blush author-ssi!'

There is an awkward silence came in. I let go him and said " sorry I just carried away" I said and smiled awkwardly.

"HAAHAHHA cute" he just said and that made me blush "even cuter" he added and that even made me blush even more "cutest" he said and smiled.

"Alright." I said and it started our conversation. First how he find me then his carreer of being an idol and me as a trainee then other staff. I felt comfortable now and I'm happy that I found him today. I decided to go home now and send goodbyes to him. When I arrived in my dorm. I smiled and went to the bathroom to have a quick shower and change clothes for bed time.

*beep beep*

Unknown number

Sleep well dahyunie, dream of me.

I smiled to his text and replied him send him goodnight. And I saved his contact and named it to 'Jimin oppa' and I go to sleep because I have a training tomorrow remember I'm a trainee. So goodnight guys!

========나는 너를 모두 사랑해========

Comment § Like