Chapter 37

Dahyun's POV

We arrived in a one place, it is like a hotel. We entered in one room with the cameramans filming us. They started to remake-up my face and fix my hair. I am still confuse on what's happening around. I keep on asking what is going on to the staffs and also to my makeup stylist but they just smiled and say congratulation. I just nevermind it and let them do their works. After they finished fixing me they guided me to another room and they say that I will wear a white gown. Am I getting married? Again?

Then after that they guided me again to the car still the cameramans are filming me, I can sense it. The driver started the engine. After a few minutes of waiting, I saw that where going on the church, my heart started to beat fast and I don't know why. The car stopped at the front of the church. Someone opened the door for me and still someone is filming me but I just ignore it. I get out of the car and started to walk to the main door of the church, I can hear the music. After a few minutes the door opened, that made me feel super nervous. I started to walk slowly and look around and saw some people who is smiling and capturing this moment. I'm still walking until I reached my parents, I'm shock that they are here.

"Eomma, Appa!" I said and hug them

"You're now a grown up young lady huh" Eomma said and kissed me on my cheek, that made me tear, oh I forgot that I'm pregnant and I'm so emotional.

"Take care of yourself Dahyunie" Appa said and kissed me on my forehead

"Ne appa" I said and hug them both and we started to walk again and this time I stared at the man standing infront of the aisle with a big smile and teary eyes. I can't help but to get teary again because of happiness and also smile. We continue walking until we reached infront of Jimin oppa, Appa and jimin opp shaked hands and bro hug.

"Please took care of my princess" Appa said in teary eyes

"I will" Jimin oppa said sincerely. Appa gave my hand to Jimin oppa and now Jimin oppa guided me to sit infront of the father. Then the ceremony started. I can't believed it is now happening. So many ceremonies we need to listen, until it is time for our vow. Jimin oppa started, he first get the ring and start the vows.

"Dahyunie" Jimin oppa started and that one word just makes my heart flutter.

"Ne?" I just said

"Do you have an idea on how we gonna vow? In our own way?" He asked and that made my eyebrow met.

"Ani-yah, this is a suprise wedding and I'm not even ready!" I said, omoo I'm moody again.

"Heyy calm down HAHA. Our vows will needed to have our groups song titles" he said and something just flash in my mind.

"Umm Do you still love Jimin oppa?" Momo unnie asked out of nowhere and that made me stop from eating my strawberry. Sana unnie punch unnie slightly. "Ouchh, I'm just asking" momo unnie react

"The truth is yes I still love him, Wae?" I said

"Nothing Dahyunie" Sana unnie said and smile

"What if you two get married again?" momo unnie directly asked and sana unnie punch her slightly again

"Ehhh? That will never happen ever" I said and take a bite on my strawberry.

"I just said what if, don't be bitter Dahyun-ah HAHAHAHA" Momo unnie laugh together with Sana unnie so I glared at both of them.

"Then I'll be the happiest person in the world" I said and drink my chocomilk

"Awww that is so sweet of you Dahyun-ah" Sana unnie said while momo unnie is using now her phone.

"Dahyun-ah this will be the sweetest vows if you will do it. I think you memorize all of BTS songs right?" Momo unnie said and face to me her phone