Chapter-1

Annika, the clumsy third year student had a crush on a senior. Not some regular senior, but the topper, the most popular Shivaay Singh Oberoi. God had bestowed him with everything, good looks, good grades and good friends.
It was the college canteen where she had seen him for the first time. She couldn't help getting enchanted by him. Only Annika knows how hard it was for her to control the urge to go and talk to him.
She would wait outside his class or in the canteen just to have a look at him once. His one glimpse would make her day. Her friends were shocked to see the moral preacher Annika, leaving behind all her moral values for this crush of hers.
Shivaay wasn't totally unaware of the things happening around him. His friends and him had noticed how this group of third year girls would keep on throwing glances towards them. If the intense looks that he gave Annika were an indication, then something was definitely running in his brain.
Months passed away and things just got intensified between them. Both Shivaay and Annika would try their best to catch a glimpse of the other, and when on those rare occasions they would catch each others eye,one of them would avert his/her gaze making the other person blush.
It was the day of finals of intra college football championship when things took a slight turn.Annika who had no interest in football and which was usually the most boring game for her had that day very confidentially placed a bet amongst her friends that CS Dragons will win stating that she had this intuition and gut feeling but little did the others know that it was the same team Shivaay was leading and it was her belief in him that he will make them win. She somehow convinced her friends to come along with her to cheer her 'team' but it was then when they reached the venue that her friends came to know about her real intentions. There was no limit to the teasing sessions Annika had to go through after that.
Shock would be an understatement to what Shivaay felt after seeing Annika there. His friends were confused as to why she was there actually, because the team they were playing against happened to be her batchmates. But the smirk playing on Shivaay's face was a proof that he knew deep down that she had come to cheer him. All doubts regarding this came to an end when Shivaay hit the first goal. It was Annika who had squealed at the top of her voice. All the speculations amongst their friends came to a rest because now they were sure that something was definitely up between both of them
*****
So here is the first part. What will happen now? Will things change between Shivaay and Annika? To know more continue reading. Do not forget to vote and comment. They mean a lot.❤