Chapter -12

Both of them sat there enjoying the beauty around them. Deciding to break the silence, Shivaay initiated a conversation.
"Sooo...", Shivaay trailed.
"So what?", Annika questioned him back.
"So what do you wanna talk about?", Shivaay asked her in return.
"Lets talk about each other. You tell me something about you and I will tell you things about me and in this way we will get to know each other better." Annika stated with a smile on her face, clearly pleased by her idea.
"Nice idea. So let me start first.", said Shivaay.
"My name is Shivaay Singh Oberoi."
Annika chuckled at that.
"Arre let me continue na. Stop laughing." Shivaay whined.
"Acha ok ok sorry. You continue." Annika said hiding a smile.
"So my name is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I am the CEO of Oberoi industries. I have a big family, with my dadi and brothers, Om and Rudra, being the closest ones. I am a complete workaholic and other than that the only thing I enjoy is cooking with my brothers."
"That's it I guess. Chlo now its your turn." Shivaay completed and asked Annika to continue.
"Okay so my name is Annika, sirf Annika. I have a little brother Sahil, who is my only family. Everything that I do is for his welfare. I love him the most in this whole world. And currently I work at the event management firm of the Oberoi industries."  Annika completed her part of the introduction and smiled seeing Shivaay's shocked face.
"You work in our company?" Shivaay asked her.
Annika nodded her head.
"How come I never knew of this?" Shivaay again asked, still in shock.
"I guess because you are the boss and I some normal employee." Annika casually replied.
"But that's so unfair."  Shivaay was unable to comprehend the fact that all this time Annika was so close to him and he was completely unaware of it.
"It's okay Shivaay. You run a huge company with thousands of employees working in it. You can't keep check on each one of them. And now toh you know na, so its completely fine." Annika tried to make him understand.
Shivaay just hummed in response.
Deciding to change the topic of the conversation, Annika asked Shivaay a question.
"Shivaay, what do you think about US?" She had been waiting for so long to have this conversation with Shivaay about the relationship they share. Finding the opportunity to do so, she couldn't stop herself from asking him.
"What about US Annika?" Shivaay questioned her back. He somewhere knew what she was talking about but he just wanted to be sure. This conversation was something that would decide the future of their relation.
Annika didn't exactly know what to say so she decided to lay her heart out to him. Today whatever is there on her mind, she would share it with Shivaay. So she continued speaking.
"There are so many questions running in my mind right now. Like what is this that we share? What importance it holds in your life? Will it long only until the trip ends or we will be together even after that? Sometimes I feel lost." Annika completed with looking deeply into Shivaay's eyes as if she was finding answers to all her questions in them.
Shivaay knew where she was coming from. He also had many doubts in his mind but one thing he was sure of was that whatever he and Annika shared was permanent. Something that is gonna last forever. He had already thought about telling this to Annika but not like this, randomly. He wanted to make it special for her.
Shivaay knew that he needs to give Annika the needed assurance but without disclosing the next day's plans. So he held her hands and started speaking,
"Annika I completely understand all your doubts. But you will have to wait for sometime to get an answer to each and every question of yours. One thing I can tell you right now is that, with you I've never felt lost. I've always felt home with you. I would have not been at a better place than this." With this he stood up and gave Annika his hand to help her stand as well. Annika was now sure that she was on a right path with the right man. She gave her hand to him.As soon as Annika held his hand and he pushed her upwards, she tripped which resulted in both of them falling on the grass with Annika on top of Shivaay. This proximity was doing something to both of their minds. They were completely lost in each others eyes. Eventually Shivaay's eyes darted towards Annika's lips. He again looked into her eyes and she got the hint.
"Do you trust me Annika?" Shivaay softly asked.
Instead of answering him Annika gently laid her lips on his.
****
So here goes the next part guys. Shivaay and Annika have finally discussed something that was extremely important for their relation to move forward.
What do you think Shivaay has planned for the next day? To know more keep reading. Do not forget to vote and comment.
Ps: You may get a reboot of an old scene in the next chapter which has proved to be a crucial point in Shivika's relationship earlier. Can you guess which one will it be?
Keep the love coming. ❤