Chapter-7

The sun shone brightly the next morning correctly symbolizing the spirits of the whole camping team. All four of them, Shivaay, Annika,Haider and Meera, were also all ready to embark upon this thrilling adventure.
Right now they were all gathered in the main ground near the breakfast area, where they would be alloted their groups for the rest of the trip.
The further turn of events resulted in Shivaay and Meera being in one group and Annika and Haider in another. The moment the camp instructor turned his back away from them, they requested two of the other  group members and exchanged their places. Soon after an announcement was made that they will leave for their first activity, i.e., Firefox Flying shortly.
After a little trek all of them reached the point. Annika and Meera took a seat on a rock while Haider and Shivaay stood a little behind them, talking about random stuff.
"So what's going in between you and Annika?", asked Haider shocking Shivaay.
"No...nothing. There's nothing going between me and Annika. It's just that we've studied in the same college and nothing else.", replied Shivaay while stammering a bit. It wasn't like he wanted to hide anything from Haider, but things between him and Annika were still very uncertain and the feelings were raw. Before sharing it with anyone, he himself wanted to be absolutely sure.
"Whom are you kidding Shivaay? I have eyes and I can clearly see that something is definitely going on between the two of you. If you don't wanna share, that's a different issue but at least don't deny." , said Haider pretending to be hurt.
Shivaay rolled his eyes at his antics and replied "Let the right time come. I will tell everything to you myself."
A similar kind of discussion was going on between the girls too. Meera noticed Annika lost in oblivion so decided to finally ask her about Shivaay.
She nudged her shoulder to get her attention and started speaking "You and Shivaay..."
Before Meera could complete her sentence, Annika cut her in between and hastily replied "No no no....There's nothing between me and Shivaay."
"But I never said that." ,said Meera who had a smirk playing on her lips.
Annika closed her eyes and looked heavenwards realizing what she did.
"I will tell you everything, from starting to end but not now. Wait for the right time to come" answered Annika hoping that Meera will understand. Meera indeed understood and didn't pester Annika anymore.
Both Shivaay and Annika talked about the right time but they themselves didn't know when it will come. All they could do was to hope for it to come soon.
Annika and Meera were just discussing about how beautiful the place was when they heard the sounds of laughter from their left side. They turned and saw a group of boys looking towards them time and again and then discussing something between themselves which would result in a round of loud laughter. One or two words which they heard weren't descent and both the girls felt very awkward.
Shivaay and Haider had also witnessed this whole scene, and were currently on their way towards that group.
Upon reaching there, Shivaay placed a hand on the shoulder of one of the boys and turned his face towards him.
"What's your problem dude?",asked the boy.
"You and your behavior. Currently both of them are irritating me, so I suggest you to leave", said Shivaay in a stern voice.
"And who are you to order us around? Why should we leave? You don't own this place so it will be better if you leave."  ,another guy from the group came forward and said.
"Let me answer all your questions one by one" Shivaay started in a very calm tone but the underlying anger didn't go unnoticed by anyone
"I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I can bloody buy this place right now. But that won't be required certainly because in the next few minutes you will do the favor of leaving this place yourself."
Someone from the group tried to interrupt, but Shivaay raised his hand and commanded "Let me finish. You were asking right that what you've done? So let me tell you. You people don't know how to behave around girls. There needs to be some decency and a decorum should be maintained when you are around them but I can very clearly see the lack of both. Do you think everyone around you are blind that they won't see what all you were doing? Thank God that I am just speaking and not reacting physically to your misdemeanors. Now if you don't want me to directly deport each one of you from this camp, all of you better leave and never show me your faces again." With this Shivaay turned and along with Haider went to the girls. Asking them about their well being they went back to where they were standing earlier.
The group left immediately fearing the consequences of disobeying Shivaay Singh Oberoi.
Annika had seen how Shivaay had handled this situation. She had heard him taking about respecting girls. All she could do was wonder how wrong those accusations have been. Every action of Shivaay has always proved otherwise. Slowly and steadily, every doubt was fading away from Annika's mind. She was somewhere in her mind feeling guilty for believing others back then. But deciding to let the bygones be bygones, she strengthened her resolve of putting in all the possible efforts from her side too in making everything right between her and Shivaay.
*****
So here goes the next part. Misunderstandings have started sorting out between Shivaay and Annika but still some things need to come in open for their equation to actually improve. What will happen when Shivaay and Annika will finally confront each other about whatever happened back then? Where  will this confrontation lead them to? To know the answers, keep reading.
Do vote and comment guys.❤