Chapter-2

Annika was embarrassed to the core after that incident. She didn't know how to face her friends, his friends and especially him. And her friends weren't helping her at all. Everyday they would come up with a bad quality of Shivaay. He was rude, he was arrogant, he didn't talk to girls, he only hungout with his guy friends and the list went in. Annika started to avoid Shivaay. She didn't want this crush of hers to cost something valuable which will tarnish her image.
Shivaay was utterly confused as to what was happening around him. He was expecting the opposite. He was even ready to talk to her. Now the things happened in a reverse manner. Shivaay would wait outside her class or in the canteen but all she did was to ignore him. Main reason for Annika's ignorance towards Shivaay was the one thing that her best friend had told her. She had told Annika that Shivaay didn't respect girls. Annika had a hard time believing this. She had seen Shivaay on the day of match, how he had gone to hug his opponents after the match. How he had credited the team for the win. How he had motivated the juniors to do well. Can someone who did all this be bad? But her best friend told Annika that this fact about Shivaay was shared by a very close friend of Shivaay. Annika didn't want to take any chances. One thing on which Annika never compromised was her self respect. So she decided to forget Shivaay.
Before Shivaay could understand all this and make things right between them, the final year came to an end. Even after getting his degree he felt like something was incomplete, something was left behind. Words were left unspoken and feelings unexpressed. That day he had hoped to see a certain someone for may be the last time. He had hoped she will come but all he faced was disappointment. His heart was still saying that she was here, but his eyes couldn't see anyone. How right was his heart that day. Silently bidding him adieu with tears in her eyes was Annika, standing behind a pillar. She didn't want to come but atlast she couldn't stop herself. Her heart wasn't ready to accept the fact that she won't be able to see him again but her brain very well knew what the truth was. It was probably the last time she was seeing him and she wanted to save that image in her heart forever. No matter how much she had convinced her heart that Shivaay Singh Oberio wasn't someone she would like to involve with, she just couldn't forget him. Maybe time will eventually delete his memories from her brain but right now it wasn't possible. This was the time when Annika had wished that Shivaay was a third year student like her not a senior, that way they would have got one more year together but now he was going far away,maybe forever. Annika wasn't the only one who was feeling this way. Shivaay was equally restless. He couldn't exactly point out what was happening to him, but one thing was sure that whatever it was, it was creating a havoc in his mind and heart.
Not that they have ever talked or went on giving declarations about their feelings about each other, but still there was something between them which resulted in flying of sparks, slowing down of the surroundings, and shunning of senses, whenever they were around each other. Now only time will tell that when these sparks will fly again.
******
So here goes the next part. Is this the end of their story? Will they ever meet again? If yes then how? Let the destiny play its cards and write a happily ever after for them.
Do vote and comment guys. Share your views. ❤