the fight

The man started dragging dwight deeper into the woods, he pulled at the dirt to escape but his grip was tight and strong. They reached a creek and he stopped, dropping dwights leg to the floor. Dwight crawled several feet before an overwhelming pain seared across his leg. He let out a scream as he flipped himself over. Dirt noticeably stuck to his calf. The man had a bone knife with red across its edge. The man wiped the red on his coat, he bent his neck to the side and cracks were audible. He bent down peering into dwights eyes, he pressed the knife to his chest and slashed at it, ripping the shirt and dwights skin. Dwight whined at this and pushed at the man which had placed hi other hand above his shoulder. Footsteps at a high rate came closer and the man was pushed off dwight, which lay motionless relieved that he could rest. He turned at the commotion and saw hnn beating on the man which was grabbing at hnns hands. After multiple hits to the head the man grabbed hnns hands pulled them together and hugged them together with his chest and arm, then socked hnn in the jaw knocking him off him. They both got up and rammed into each other, hnn ducking into his abdomen pushing him into a tree, a thud sounded as hnn backed up before getting an uppercut falling into the creek water splashed and soaked his jacket. The man grabbed hnns face and slammed him into the water. A few seconds and he lifted him up just to slam him back down. Hnn pryed at his hands but failed and searched the water with his hands. He grasped an object and brought it to the mans temple. He fell into the water and went limp. Hnn looked at the jagged rock with slight red on the tip. He sat up, spitting water out of his mouth and looked at dwight. Go home kid. He said turning to the man.
He got up and walked up the creek, panting. The man disappeared in a flash, hnns leg bent in an odd angle he fell grunting and groaning. The man appeared in front of him slightly swaying side to side, he walked towards him slowly savoring the moment. He grabbed hnns jacket collar and charged him into a tree. Hnn screamed as he was impaled in the shoulder. Hnn broke the branch off the tree and ripped it out. He kneelt to the ground popping his leg back in place. He looked up in time to be kicked in the shoulder, dislocating it. He fell on the ground grunting.
The man grabbed hnns jacket and swung him intoa tree. He connected with and loud thud he landed on the ground and just lay there. The sound of dwight taking off left hnn relieved now hnn and the man wouldn't be interupted. He got up while the man was watching dwight and charged at him knocking him forward. He stumbled as they both started swinging at each other. Hnn saw a house through the trees and knew at this rate they'd reach the survivors.
He charged recklessly and pushed him forwards multiple feet closer.
Then he started getting cold and was locking up.