unique match.

Matt had entered a trial with laurie, feng, david. They had been sent to sheltered woods. The identity ponder through their minds but none really frightened them but herman and micheal but not even to affect their natural style. Matt found david at the outskirts of the map and they eventually found a generator to fix. later feng min had screamed in pain as if hit by someone. David stopped helping matt and walked towards the distressed scream. Matt gotten used to fixing the generator and soon finished fixing it and the machine roared to life and the distant sound of another one let matt know that two had been fixed. Another painful scream filtered the air and matt to the source. Soon reaching the source matt found david unconscious and up against a brick wall and scattered bit of blood scattered across the grass was visible. After shaking david awake matt heard a booming clatter behind become louder and louder and his heart giving a vaint heartbeat. Its coming. Daid yelled struggling to get his feet while crawling away from the sound. Then matt saw it. Him, bane which seemed more twisted and sick than before was hunched forwards and staring right at matt. His snake tongue flickered out before hidding behind his decaying mouth exposing rotting teeth. Bane started akwardly sambling towards matt before maintaining its composure and moving to a full on sprint catching matt by suprise and knocking him into the wall. Matt let out a grunt before falling to the floor and feeling to deafened to move as bane grasped his ankle and drug him to a meathook and then followed through with an all to familiar actions of hooking matt on a meathook. After bane left a generator roared to life on his right and left. Just one more but the way bane was acting was freaky, surreal. Later laurie came and saved matt from the entitys spiny spider legs.
Have you seen feng since she got hit. Matt asked as laurie patched the wound in his collar bone. Um no actually. She responded a little unnerved herself. David screamed as matt was finished being patched up.
Matt and laurie went for david hoping feng was fixing a generator. They got there as david was carelessly shoved on the hook and bane turned around and examined the twos more then unsettled expressions. Then bane charged at them with a great speed barreling into laurie. Matt rolled into a large bush nearby and watched as bane inspected seemingly unconscious laurie as if dictating if he should lift her or not. Bane ran a dirty finger across lauries cheek before grabbing her waist and hoisting her over his shoulder with ease. Matt started to unhook david. Bane carried her multiple feet before laurie simultaneously jerked up and dove a shard of glass deep in banes shoulder, he dropped her and let out a shriek like that of a banshee. wrenched the shard from his shoulder and carelessly crushed it in his hands, pieces flew everywhere he turned to the three before the last generator roared on and the three ran. After a long time they reached a gate in which they could escape. Right as they opened the gate they heard feng min screaming desperately in the distance without any thoughts or second ideas they ran for their desperate comrade. They grew closer the cries for which as they got closer became whimpers. They reached feng and stopped dead in their tracks, there was feng pinned against a tree with bane clasping his hands around her throat pinning her on said tree. Bane moved his face closer to her and opened his mouth exposing the serrated fangs sliding behind his rotted teeth, flicked his snake like tongue out which slide across her pale face. Her movements became slower and less desperate. David broke the silence and charged towards bane and pushed him off feng min which fell to the floor. Quickly bane stood up and clamped on davids ribcage and cracks were audible as david screamed and bane tightened his vice grip. Matt reached in his jacket pocket for his weapon to hopefully slow bane enough to escape, he found it and ran to aid david. Laurie went for feng min hoping to get her out of here didn't get a chance. Matt went to stab bane however he dropped David and spun around, grabbing matt arm and bending it back, slick white bone stuck out of the crease of his arm. Matt held back a full scream but still let it out. Bane dropped the arm letting matt stumble to the ground, clenching his mangled arm breathing heavily. Bane turned his marble black eyes to laurie which was still trying to wake feng back up. Bane took a step towards them causing laurie to look up slowly. Bane smirked before black smoke enveloped him exposing what bane really was. Laurie screamed as bane clamped his teeth down on her neck, blood streaked down her neck as her screamed were silenced to quick gasps and her pale body twitched. Bane released his grip, let his snake tongue kiss her cheek before her eyes grew cloudy and black tendrils wrapped around her and pulled her down below. Bane stood up and watched david dragged matt out of sight. Bane chuckled in a tone demonic tone before glancing at feng mins waking body. Banes body spunged the smoke back inside himself. Bane picked feng up in his scarred arms and walked towards the hatch he toyed the notion of keeping her but he knew he couldn't. He reached the hatch, kissed her cheek leaving a red stain on her and dropped in the hatch.