a revealed secret part 2

Once Matt reached the hall he sat on the porch about what had just happened from the trial and to just now. After a few minutes of pondering his memory Jake walked out and asked him point blank why Evan lashed out like that. I might have well um stabbed him in the back with this during our trial. Matt responded showing his dagger. Do you know what you just did. Jake asked in irritation. Matt shook his head. you have just created bad blood between us and a bloodthirsty killer. Hey atleast we all survived. Matt said raising his voice slightly. Im sure we can deal with this later, look. Meg said pointing at movement at the treeline. It was Hnn dragging evan limp body by the wrist with one hand and carrying evans weapon in the other. After he had reached the survivors yard he dropped the arm and large clever the floor. I here to souly apologize for this impudent behemoths actions, ill make sure keep him in check however. Hnn paused then slightly smirked as if he were figuring something out. I would like a word with our newest geust matt afterwards. And with that hnn drug evan back into the forest. He knows something i wish we knew what. Jake muttered to himself as he walked back inside accompanied by meg which too was comemplating what he knew only to come short.

Hnn reached his abandoned shack in minutes and shackled evan to the now familiar workbench, set up his items of sadistic torture and then waited for his prey to regain consciousness.