/26/ Edited (02/03/19)

Updated & Edited
February 3rd, 2019

Warning: Very short chapter ahead!

xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's Pov [Diam Payzer time!!]

I look at my soon to be wife Danielle I swear to God she is the most gorgeous girl I'd ever met in my whole boring life but she changed me.

I like Danielle and everyone likes her too. As being a father to this house at least now Dani is the Mother of all. Chrissy is like a daughter to me, she even have to ask a permission to us before to do something she's not yet sure but of course I am glad that the baby girl of the 'family' is now happy after what happened to Clifford last week.

"You know Li, I can't wait to give birth to our baby" Dani said and I pulled her closer.

Were in the pool still lying there.

"Me too babe, and oh! Chrissy suggested that she wants to be a babysitter" I said calmly and she laughs.

"I always like that girl even she is just 17 years old she had a really hard time, I really love her as a daughter for me. Did you ever think about moving far away from the lads and Chrissy?" She suddenly asked and I actually thought that for a while now.

"No I never thought about it" I slowly said but its a lit and she smiled.

"Li, I don't want to move out. This house contains really a good and precious memories for me even Clifford died outside but then this house is special and I already put a protector from witch all over just in cased" She informed and I am really shock.

"Probably our son/daughter will be half mermaid and wolf" I said and chuckled.

"Probably, you know what? Chrissy is the oldest sister" She said.

"I don't get it?" I said confused.

"I mean if we have now a baby she'll be our oldest daughter probably, she even called me Mum sometimes" She explained and I laugh slightly.

"Well I agreed" I said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Dani" I whispered softly.

"I love you too Li and you will be the always one I will love unconditionally" She said and peck me on my lips.

I can't live without her probably.

This house will be Ziall,Larry, Chrissy and Payzer's house. No one will move out I just hope they will agree to this.