You Had Me Hooked Again

The next day, Robin was up in the McCall's guest room when he heard the front door barge open

"Scott! Lydia found another-hmph!" Robin ignored what sounded like someone's hand shutting Stiles up and continued working on emptying all his clothes into the dresser.

When he was done, he grabbed his phone and shoved it in his back pocket. He grabbed a grey bandanna, tying it around his head before leaving his temporary room. "Aunt Melissa, I'm going out!" He walked downstairs and passed by Scott and Stiles who were arguing over something.

"Alright! Be back before midnight." Melissa yelled from somewhere in the house.

"Alright!" Robin walked out the door and towards his car, a dark blue, 1968 Chevrolet Impala; it was his baby. He got in the car and drove around town. Not really knowing what he was looking for, he turned into the nearest music store.

Music was something Robin loved with a fierce passion. He loved the rhythm and he often used drumming as something to get his mind off of the things that were going on at home.

a little bell above the door went off when he entered, a guy flipping through some vinyl looked up, but looked back down.

"Welcome to Kelley's," A guy in a black polo came around the corner, flipping through some CDs, "Don't break anything. If something's out of reach, ask and I'll grab a ladder," The guy hadn't looked up, so Robin raised an eyebrow. "Practice rooms are 10 dollars an hour and- holy crap!" The dude had finally looked up and saw Robin; whom, to him, was extremely attractive.

"Hi," Robin sent a small wave to the guy whose name tag said 'Danny', "Any of your practice rooms have drum kits?" Danny nodded and pointed to the hallway that said 'Practice' above it.

"Room three." The guy shook his head and continued to go through the disks he had.

Robin nodded and headed that way before Danny spoke up again, "There are some practice sticks, but if you play often, they might be crap," Danny walked over to the counter and leaned over it, grabbing something before turning back around. "Here, these are better." He handed Robin some sticks and went back towards the other end of the store before Robin had a chance to say thank you.

Robin headed to the practice room and was in there for around three hours.