Has Got My Head Spinnin' Around

Luke Hemmings (left) as Brandon Preston and Calum Hood (right) as Josh Grace

Robin has been in Beacon Hills for two weeks and he was already tired of it. Scott had friends over all of the time, Parrish didn't understand just how hot California was, and for the past few days, he hasn't been able to make it to the music shop because it was closed for renovations.

"You alright?" Stiles looked up from his paperwork scattered across the McCall's table when Robin sighed from the couch.

"Yeah, just bored. What does anyone do for fun around here?" Robin sat up and leaned on the back of the couch trying to keep himself upright as Stiles shot him a confused look.

"Dude, you're in Beacon Hills, there are approximately 6 buildings and 12 People; fun doesn't happen here, unless you consider bowling fun." And with that, Stiles turned back to his work.

Robin flopped back down onto the couch and prayed for anything to happen.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts and as if the Lord had heard his prayers, it started ringing.

Incoming Call; The Broseph

"Yeah?" He answered the phone and Stiles turned to look at him.

"HEY!" Robin pulled the phone away from his ear with a wince and Stiles raised an eyebrow because he heard it from where he's sitting. He put it back to his ear cautiously.

"JOSH!" He shouted back. laughing when the phone sounded like it fell out of his friend's hand. Robin was hungry and decided to put his phone on speaker as he headed towards the kitchen, his phone at his waist.

"Binny, no." Came through the phone after some more shuffling noises. Robin cringed at the nickname and Stiles smirked.

"That's not my name, so try again." Robin rolled his eyes when Josh snorted a laugh.

"That is your name, so suck it." Stiles chuckled to himself as Robin made himself a deli sandwich.

"What's up, man?" Robin steered the conversation away from his nickname.

"Oh! Guess who's been allowed to complete their comm. service with you?"

"Really?" Robin turned towards his phone and raise an eyebrow, Stiles did the same.

"Yeah, Carlin said we could come over to do it over there as long as we have an over-20-year-old be our supervisor and as long as we check in once a week on a phone call, we're good." Robin grinned at his phone.

"You're serious?" Stiles was blown away by the grin that came across Robin's face, he had to look away so he could breathe.

"Yeah, man! Brandon's gotta get his brother to agree, but if he says yes, then we're heading to you." This made Robin frown.