From the Minute You Sat Down

While in Chicago, Robin got into a bit of trouble with some friends of his, Josh and Brandon

While in Chicago, Robin got into a bit of trouble with some friends of his, Josh and Brandon. They had snuck into their school late at night an defiled the walls with some juvenile paintings. The judge had sentenced them to 200 hours off community service, but Robin's mom, Elaine, said it would be best if he got out of the state, so the judge sent him off to live with Melissa and to do his community service in Beacon Hills.

He was meant to repaint any buildings in the area that had been vandalized, pick up trash on the side of the road, or do something along those lines under the watch of a local deputy of sheriff.

When Robin woke up a week after meeting Danny, he was surprised he was looking forward to his community service; he hadn't done anything all week except go drumming at the music shop. Luckily, he had made good friends with Danny and had gotten his number, so at least he had someone to talk to.

"Melissa, I'm Off! I'll be back in a few hours!" Robin shouted as he left the house. Melissa shouted something back, but it was incoherent as Robin had already shut the door. Robin shrugged it off and headed towards his car as Stiles' Jeep pulled up in the driveway.

A week ago, this would've been strange, especially since Scott wasn't home. However, Stiles had burst in enough over the last couple of days that Robin didn't care anymore.

"Hey," Stiles got out of his car. "Where're you headed, man?" Robin scanned the boy- Who could blame him? It was Stiles, Stiles was cute- He was in a plaid button-up with a Captain America shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. In the week he had known him, Robin hadn't seen him in anything else despite California's hot weather.

"I've got community service," Robin opened his car and stood with an arm resting on the top of his door. "Gotta meet a supervisor." Stiles nodded and Robin wasn't surprised he didn't ask about why he had to do the service; anything that went through the McCall house, went through Stiles too.

"Who's your supervisor?" Stiles stood by the closed door of his Jeep and fiddled with his keys, only looking at his finger once when they got caught in the key ring.

"Whoever's free." Robin shrugged.

Before Stiles could ask any more questions, Robin climbed in his car fully and shut the door. He waved goodbye and Stiles frowned, but walked inside silently.

...

When Robin walked into the police station of Beacon Hills, he was surprised. Everyone was running around like crazy and phones were ringing off the hook. For a town it's size, Beacon Hills sure was busy.

"Hey, kid," A deputy at the tall desk to his left nodded him over. "What do you need? She raised an eyebrow and leaned forward onto her elbows.

Robin cleared his throat and looked around again as he pulled his papers out of his back pocket slowly. He handed them the the woman and cleared his throat again.