The Carnival

This is gonna be a long chapter...get...popcorn or something...I don't know!

*Buzz* ♪ Adventure Time, come on grab your frien- ♪ ( that is my actual ringtone for my friend Nathaniel btw ) " Hello ", my friend f/n was calling me...why are they calling me, they are literally next door! They can just come over! Lazy ass! " Hey, I am going to the carnival tonight! Do you, Dan, and Phil want to come? " " Phil is sick, I don't want to leave him here alone.. " " He can come, you can stay with him the whole time, and we can bring medicine for him. " Damn, well they beat the system. " Okay, that actually seems like a good plan. Let me get Phil ready, and tell Dan okay? We'll be right over. " " Okay, thanks ". I feel really bad since Phil feels really bad, I hope he feels a little bit better from his nap and he can take some medicine before we go, then if he feels bad we can give him some more. " Philly... " I say opening the door to see him open his eyes, " Hey Y/N ", he said with a cough. " Um..we are going to a carnival today me, you, Dan, and f/n. I will get you some medicine and we will take some medicine in case you feel a little bad, but if you fell really bad then I will just drive you home. Sorry to bring this all of a sudden... ".He giggled," It's okay Y/N. That sounds like an amazing(phil) plan. "

*TIME SKIP TO THE CARNIVAL 'CAUSE I AM A LAZY ASS HOLE*

" I can still kind of taste the medicine, it was disgusting... ", I laughed at him. " Yeah, because you insisted you were " manly enough " to chew the pill...boy Dwayne Johnson can't chew a pill... ", he looked at me and pouted, " I was just trying to prove I was manly.. ". " You don't need to be manly, you are perfect enough already. Marshall Lee ( Adventure Time references for days ) lookin ass.. ", I said straightening his red and black plaid shirt collar and messing with his hair. We start walking until I see this HUGE Ferris Wheel. " WEHAVETOGOONTHATFIRST ", I said all together because I was so excited about it. Dan looked at me in suprise, " Jesus, okay Eminem... " This boy, I swear... " It wasn't that fast.. " " YES IT WAS! ", they all said in unison. " Okay, shit! "

*TIME SKIP WHEN WE ARE WALKING IN THE FAIR, BECAUSE AIN'T NOBODY GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT TICKETS AND STUFF*

" EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK " I screeched happily because of the Ferris Wheel. " Jesus Christ, you sound like a car that just hit its breaks really fast! ", Dan shouted. " Sorry, I just...LOVE Ferris Wheels... " We get to the Ferris Wheel...it is so big! ( that's what she said ) it is beautiful! The lights are going to the music around it, it is currently playing LIE by BTS, sung by Jimin ( if you haven't heard the song listen to it m8...it is amazing ). We are waiting in line, it is so long ( that's what she said also..sorry, excuse me I am gonna go cleanse myself if holy water now ), we finally get up to the front and Phil and I ( not " Me and Phil "...yeah Dan...I am dissing you rn..Just kidding, love you 🖤 ). The ride starts going, we get up to the top and it stops, " It is a really beautiful view.. ", Phil says to me. " I know right! ". He giggled, " Jesus, you are narcissistic..haha ". " What do you mean? That has nothing to do with me.. ", " I was talking about you smiling, not the carnival view.. " He smiled.