7

It was starting to get really cold even for me, it was late at night and I was only wearing a T-shirt, I checked my phone and saw it was 10pm. "How close is your house?" I ask Hinata hoping it was close by so he could stay warm. "I don't know." he replied looking up at me and I sighed a bit annoyed. "Are you willing to spend the night with me tonight so you don't freeze to death walking home? Its Friday anyway." I say looking back down at him waiting for a reply as he thought about it. "Sure! Ill tell my mom so she isn't worried." he replied after he took out his phone. Now I have to sleep inside my room for the first time in a few years, at least there's a bed in there.

Time skip

As we got to my house I let him in and had him meet my mother. I went to go to my room with him after that and looked at the bed. "You can sleep on the bed, ill sleep on the ground." I say putting a pillow on the ground starting to make my floor bed. "Don't you have a futon?" Hinata asks and I look over at him "Nope, in fine." I say getting a blanket from the closet. "Sleep on the bed then, we can both fit because its a big bed and I don't want you uncomfortable." Hinata says and I look over at him again "No."