6

When we went to the small store the whole team was already gone but I got us both a meat bun anyway so we could talk for a bit. I got our food and we went outside to walk around before school started. "So, have you ever been unconscious or anything before?" I ask looking down at him after I took a bite of the food I bought. "Nope, what happened when the sun went down though?" he asked and I sigh taking another bite before I reply. "So you hit the floor and it went all dark and I quickly got the moon back up." I reply looking down at the small red head who was now shaking. "Are you okay?" I ask confused. "Yeah, I'm fine, just cold." he replied looking up at me so I take off my coat and put it around him. "I'm not letting you get so cold that you fall to the ground and the sun falls too." I say rolling my eyes as Hinata just giggles a bit putting his arms in the warm coat. "Thank you Tsuki!"

Au
Hey everybody, thank you for reading this story and I just wanted to say thank you for waiting patiently for the next chapter. In being slow because I loose my Wifi at night but now I'm going to be loosing it until I do chores or something so posting will be even harder for me but I will try to fulfill your needs. Also comment that you want a yaoi chapter if you want one because I'm willing to write my first.. Lol bYe.