16

After the night I had the bad dream I couldn't talk about it, and when I tried to I immediately went into tears. I was scared and got overprotective of Hinata. I knew I could never leave him or let him die. He deserves so much and I won't let anybody hurt him. A few weeks later I was finally able to tell Hinata my dream. As he listened he held onto me and helped me so I wouldn't cry. "Its not real, I won't die before you, unless it's of old age or natural cause." He said and I smiled kissing the top of his head. Hinata always knew how to make me happy, but I was still worried and overprotective. I never left his side unless it was necessary or if he insisted. Even when he insisted I still watched what he was doing while I was close by. I wouldn't let him out of my site for more than 5 minutes. Most of the time we either stayed home, went to school, or went to volleyball. I changed classes even though it would be hard for me to keep good grades, I had to be close to Hinata at all times. I may be overprotective now but at least I know he will be safe because I can't live without him. I will not risk anything.

An: Cute.. well.. I'm going to end this one shortly because I had an idea, I'm sorry I have ideas, even though an idea started this book, ideas also end books. At first I was planning like 50 different chapters but now.. I'm limiting it to maybe 20.