Rules

A/N
This rules chapter will be edited a lot. I make up new rules as I go through the story.

1. Whenever the person who controls the sun thinks about the sun, the sun comes up even with the the person who controls the moon is thinking about the moon at the moment.

2. There are 11 gods. The gods control planets and stars including the Sun, the Moon, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. This means that there is 1 god for each planet on Earth and they control there planet from Earth.

3. All gods are unknown to normal beings and there's nothing different about them, all gods don't mention that they are a god unless they meet another than it is allowed.

4. All of the gods look and act like normal beings except they have an extra job to do which is helping there planet stay in its place.

5. Whenever a god dies, the job it has will be passed to a new god that is born.

6. If a god is unconscious, in a coma, or dies the planet they control will be gone until the person is ok or when the new god is born.

7. If a god dies a new god will be born in the old gods place within one second and instantly be thinking of there planet from birth.

8. For the gods, it is impossible to stop thinking of there planet unless they die, are unconscious, in a coma, or it is forced in some other way.

9. If one god meets another god in real life whatever happens to the both of them will happen to there planets depending on what the do.