10

An
I JUST FOUND OUT 2,3, AND 9 WERE NOT PUBLISHED FOR SOME REASON, MAYBE WIFI PROBLEMS, SO IF YOU WANT TO READ THOSE IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE..
Summary:
2: Hinata went to practice early, and Tsuki did too, they just talked a bit
3: The main part of the story where Tsuki starts questioning if Hinata is the sun God happens
9: is just adorable!!

"Hina-" before I can finish my sentence Hinata face is closer than before, not just closer but his lips are mine. Now I'm the one whose blushing madly. His lips were small and soft and felt perfect with mine. Before I could kiss back and understand what happened he pulls away. Im guessing his face is just as red as mine and if possible mine may be more red but I don't know because I can't see my face, only his. I stand up and cover my mouth with the back of my hand. I see Hinata getting up "Thank you! I have to go to the bathroom anyway so what clothes will I be borrowing?" I am so confused as why Hinata is acting so casual. I go to my dresser and pull out a random t-shirt with shorts that are a little too tight for me to wear so he could wear them because his size is smaller than mine. I hand him the clothes and let him go into the bathroom as I get my own clothes and change. When Hinata comes out of the bathroom I only had on skinny jeans and hadn't put my shirt on yet, I was blushing madly because of the fact the Hinata wasn't wearing the shorts I gave him and just underwear and my t-shirt, not because I didn't have a shirt on.