14

I woke up about 2 or 3 hours later at 1pm with Hinata in my arms. I blushed softly but smiled kissing the small boys head. I sat up a bit careful not to wake Hinata up and go downstairs to make breakfast. I go to the freezer and grab meat buns my mother made and put them in the oven. I waited a few minutes and took them out. I went upstairs and woke up Hinata so he could eat. "Can you carry me?" He asked and of course I said yes. First I put a shirt on him so he wasn't too cold, and I wrapped a blanket around him carrying him down the stairs. I kiss his forehead happily and set him down on the chair at the table giving him the meat bun. I saw him smile and it made me smile as well, I loved seeing him happy, almost always but still. I ate mine as he ate his and we soon finished. "What do you want to do know? Watch a movie, play a game, something else?" I ask looking over at him. "Movie on the couch?" He says and I nod in agreement going to get more blankets and then popcorn. I went to the couch next to Hinata and watched him flip through finding a movie. I moved so I layed down on the couch and cuddled with Hinata on top of me. We watched a few movies for hours until it was close to bed time.