Space Heroes

The three turtles turned around to see a turtle kid with a blue mask. It was Leo. "Follow me" the kid said with a smile. Great, what is this part of his personality, Raph thought as they followed the kid. "You know this is just like this one Space Heroes episode where...." The kid babbled but was tuned out by all the turtles. They all knew this must be his fanboy side. Finally, the kid came to a stop. In front of them was a tv and a vcr player. The kid rummaged through a basket of vhs tapes. "Um, Leo we're kind of in a hurry so if you could tell us where the true Leo is that would be-" Donne asked but was cut off by the kid "FOUND IT!!" he said excitedly holding a vhs tape of Space Heroes. He put the tape in the vrc.

"Look Leo, we have to find your inner self before your mind gets wiped clean, so where is he!?!" Raph yelled but was shushed by the kid. The kid Leo was focusing the Space Heroes episode. "Listen" he said pointing to the tv.

"Dr. Mindstrong, Captain Ryan's mind has been infiltrated by his enemy, Admiral Nayr with his Antbots of Doom. What are we going to do?!?!" Mr. Crenshaw asked. He then received a hard slap from Dr. Mindstrong. "We have to find which state he's in the most. For some people it's a dream state, for others there's their imagination, and for the wisest of people, there's their meditation state.

"That's it!! Leo's meditation state. That must be where Leo's inner self is!!!" Donnie exclaimed. "Finally, my brain couldn't take anymore nerdiness" Raph signed "How are we gonna get there? April lost us". "Just go around the room, try to find a door" Donnie replied. The turtles spread out looking at every inch of the checkered room. They met back in the center of the room with the couch. "Dude, we looked everywhere. What if this place has no exit?!?" Mikey said, starting to freak out. "Not everywhere" Raph responded pointing to the dark corner with the stressed Leo.