The Meditative State

The three turtles sneakily walked toward the stressed Leo, trying not to freak him out. Raph nodded his head and Mikey chucked Leo on the head, knocking him unconscious. Donnie dragged his body out of the way to see what was in the dark corner. There stood a small busted up locker. Donnie grabbed the dial to crack the code. "2-5-8" Donnie put "BLU". He then pulled down on the combination lock and took a step back. "So who wants to open it first?" he asked nervously. Raph walked up and opened the door. Inside was pure white. He stared at it in confusion until less than two seconds after being opened, he was sucked inside it. Next was Donnie. Mikey tossed the end of his nun chucks for Donnie to grab on too. He caught it, but the winds of the locker were too strong and got him inside. Mikey was still holding on to his nun-chuck and was also pulled inside soon after Donnie went in.

"Ow" Donnie groaned when Mikey landed on him after being transported through the locker. "Um, guys? You might want to take a look at this" Raph said facing the opposite way of his brothers.

The sky looked like a gigantic nebula, with the stars surrounding its colors. The ground was covered in grass, like an area where lights or sounds from polluting cities could not be found for thousands of miles. The area was too dark to see somethings, like leaves or pebbles, but was bright enough to see a single Cherry Blossom tree, a couple yards away. The wind was blowing some of the flowers off of it, landing gently on the grass.

But under that tree, they saw a silhouette of a turtle meditating quietly. "That must be the real Leo!!" Mikey said as he ran toward the tree. The other turtles followed, each step getting faster because of their excitement to finally find their brother. "LEO!!" Raph yelled toward his brother.

Leo opened his eyes and shouted in excitement "GUYS!!". The three turtles caught up and ran into Leo, giving him a tight bear hug. "Guys...can't...breathe..." Leo said in a raspy voice. They all let go of him and let him breathe. "It's so good to see you, bro!!" Mikey exclaimed. "You guys too" Leo replied before he was tacked by Raph. The red masked turtle sat on Leo's stomach holding his head looking to see if his pupil was tiny, just to make sure it wasn't the stressed Leo. Leo's eyes were dilated, so it wasn't the stressed Leo. It was the real Leo. "Sorry, bro" Raph said "Just had to make sure it was you". "It's fine, I'm kinda used to you surprise tackling me now" Leo replied "So what are you guys doing here?". "Your mind was invaded by Neutrinos, Fugitoid sent us in your mind so we can flush them out, but we don't know how" Raph said. "WHAT!?! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET THEM OUT" Leo screamed. Raph knew this must be his stressed side talking.

Suddenly, the Cherry Blossom tree's flowers started becoming weaker. The gentle breeze knocked down a whole bucket full of flowers, when just a few minutes before, only a handful was blown off. Donnie noticed this and announced to the team "The tree must be Leo's mind. If the Neutrinos wipe out everything in here, then the tree will die, which means..." he looked at Leo with an apologetic face. Leo closed his eyes and took a breath, then declared "Then we have to find a way to get these aliens out" with determination.

In the distance, they heard the neutrino's low robotic voice. There was already an army of them, and more coming through ripping the air and going through it. The team pulled out their weapons and stood in their fighting positions. "Attack!!" Leo yelled.