Chapter 5: The Unknown

So luckily Lilian didn't kill me in my sleep but that does not mean she won't try to! I woke up to see that it was late. I was really tired from all that crap with Lilian yesterday.

I looked up to see if Lilian was out of bed and all I was looking at was a freshly made bed and one of my dresses on my bed . "Thanks for not waking me up" I mumbled to my self.

I moved out of my cover and looked over to the dress it was this pretty floret skirt dress that was light purple.It was the one I thought would go great with my purple converse.

I walked over to it and a note was laying on top probably from

Lilian. I picked it up and started reading it: When ever your bum ass wakes up. Clean up get this

dress on and come down so we can go out for dinner because mom wants to talk to you about some shit. Be ready at 7. From , L

I looked at the digital clock on her dresser "6:45!" I choked out I only have like 15 minutes to do a 30minute job.

"Shit , Lilian can really be a bitch" I mumbled as I grabbed my tooth brush and dove soap.

After what took like 20min. I was ready I walked quickly down stairs to see everybody

in the living room waiting on me.

"Sorry everyone I got up late" I announced glaring at Lilian who had a smirk on her face wearing this silk white lace dress that looked like it was made by one of those really expensive designers.

But don't think I'm complementing her olive skin going perfect in the dress I'm just complementing the dress.

Uncle Mason got up fixing his tie on his suit then walked to pick up a blazer like jacket I'm guessing was Lilian's and gave it to me. Lilian snorted as he put it in my hand then patted my shoulder

"It's okay Kiddo. We made reservations at 7:25 just in case"

I looked at Ethan who obviously knew what Lilian had did because he was holding back a laugh. He mouthed sorry and smiled sincerely.Before I could say anything Aunt Vanessa got up.

"Okay every one lets get moving it's 7:10" Aunt Vanessa lead the way to the limo in this really elegant black dress and I picked up Eric who in this cute suit and followed the leader.

When we got to the Restaurant which was named "Olive Garden" we had a 5 minute wait then we got seated.

It was a really fancy restaurant considering the name.They had flowy brown curtains and

beautiful lanterns on the tables with lace and silk table cloths and the delicious smell of pasta and bread sticks.

"So do you like it so far Sweety?" Aunt Vanessa said as she sat down

"It's okay" I quietly answered really wanting to say I fucking hate being with Lillian because she was a real jerk today.

I sat Eric in the kiddie chair then ended sitting down by Ethan.

A few moments later a freckled face waiter with brown messy hair arrives

"Hello My name is Derek I will be your waiter today may I ask what you will having to drink tonight?"

"I would like some Red wine"Aunt Vanessa requested

"As would I" Uncle Mason said

"A Raspberry tea with light ice"Lilian answered

"A sprite"Ethan said

"Pink lemonade and Fruit punch for him please" I say as I make sure Eric is sitting right in the chair.