Chapter 15: Beautify For The Bad Boy? Psh! Please!

R A V E N (Raven's P.O.V.)

"You are not coming with me like this!" Lillian screeched.

I frowned and looked down.

I had a Nike red hoodie on with my Nike Fusion gym shoes and some dark grey sweatpants.

"What's wrong with this?" I frowned at her.

Her eyeballs nearly popped out.

Ethan walked towards Lillian and casually placed an arm around her shoulder.

"The baby over here will never take you anywhere with you looking like this!" Ethan chuckled. I looked down again and frowned.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing though? It's a Wednesday! I don't need to dress up!" I yelled, frustrated.

"Living in this house, with me in it. You have to dress up everyday or I'm not taking you anywhere!" Lillian said crossing her arms. I just looked at her.

"You're really not going to take me?" I mumbled to her.

"No! And shouldn't you be impressing someone now?" She smirked.

"Uh... Should I be?" I asked her, my eyebrows furrowing.

Lillian looked like she wanted to kill someone.

That someone would be me.

"Luke! Duh!" She screamed. Exactly once she said that, I shook my head with my cheeks turning a bright red.

"No!" I told her.

"Fine! Babe, come on. We'll be late for school." Lillian said to her boyfriend. He took her hand and they both walked away.

I turned to Ethan and gave him a smile.

"And Ethan?" Lillian yelled over her shoulder.

We both looked towards her.

"Don't even think about taking her. Or else..." She left the sentence hanging.

"Sorry cuz. I gotta go. Peace!" He saluted and walked away from me.

I stomped my foot in frustration.

I checked my phone and saw that I had at least 30 minutes before school started.

I grabbed my backpack and made my way down the stairs.

I slammed the door and saw the driveway was completely empty.

I really do hate those assholes!

I started to walk and pulled out my headphones. I put on MKTO's station and started to listen to it while I walked.

It took me 10 minutes to walk about 6 blocks. And the school was still a mile away.

A frown made its way onto my lips and I planned many ways to kill Lillian and Ethan.

Even through my headphones I heard a very loud honk and I turned to see who it was.

A black BMW pulled its way to the curb and the window rolled down.

Does this dude bring a new car every day?

I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"Come on girl. Get in the car!" The devil chuckled.

I continued to walk, ignoring him completely.

"You're going to be late for school!" He continued to say.