Chapter 13: Having All Classes With The Bad Boy!

Raven's P.O.V.

"You're the new girl right?" I heard the devil shriek from behind me.

I turned around and send him my best death glare.

"Can you stop that?" I growled.

"Can you stop that?" He mimicked. The devil a.k.a Luke, had been mimicking mine and Allana's conversation since homeroom had began. I soon found out that our homeroom teachers' name was Mr.Kalvin.

"Seriously! Stop!" I shrieked. No one, EVER, had pushed my buttons as much as the devil himself had in less than half an hour.

"Seriously! Stop!" He screeched.

"Mr.Rune, may I help you?" Mr.Kalvin said amused from the front.

"No. Not really sir!" He smirked, leaning his back against the chair.

I turned back around and Allana was looking at us amused.

"You already got Luke after you?" She smirked.

"Gosh! No. He's just annoying. And I bumped into him a couple of times!" I groaned. She laughed at my misery and patted my back.

"Guys. Can I have your attention?" Mr.Kalvin yelled from the front.

"I don't know. Can you?" Luke mumbled.

"Yes I can, Mr. Smart Ass!" Mr.Kalvin said from the front. I stifled a giggle.

"Friday is the only day you're assigned to come to homeroom. Class is dismissed!"

I instantly got up and Allana waved a quick bye and walked away.

I looked at my schedule and I felt a hot breath fanning my cheek and I turned my head to see Luke right there.

"Geez dude! Do you know anything called personal space?" I scowled at him. He shook his head.

He quickly bend down and placed a quick peck on my cheek and walked away. I just stood there, shocked.

Did he just kiss me?

The loud bell snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked at my schedule.

I had World History first. It was at room 306. Well, that's good. It's right close by.

I speed walked and reached the class to find it half full but the teacher still hadn't arrived.

I walked inside the class and quickly took a seat all the way in the back. No one was in the back, so I was glad and placed my backpack next to my chair.

I closed my eyes and my eyes snapped back open when I heard a very, loud thud next to me.

"Hey princess!"

"Oh my god. Seriously dude. Find a spot in the front. But, please just leave me alone!" I begged towards Luke.

"I like girls who beg!" He winked. I narrowed my eyes and covered my flaming cheeks with my flaming hair.

"Yo, Luke. Come in the front!" I heard someone yell to him. It looked like he was one of those stupid jocks of this school.

"Nah! I'm cool. I got company back here!" He yelled back. I lifted my head just in time to see a bunch of slutty girls glare at me.

What the hell? I looked away from them.

I didn't make him come sit by me! He sat here himself!