Chapter 16: All about the Football

RAVEN (Raven's P.O.V)

Walking into the Dean's office I shrug Luke's arm off and calmly as I can I sit down and place my hands in my lap.

I watch as the man with his strong face structure looked up from his papers the dean had a blank expression that I couldn't read so it made me nervous.

"Ms. Walker and once again It seems Mr.Rune it seems You to have interrupted one of my fellow teachers delightful classes" he states darting his eyes at both of us then back at his papers.

I mouth what the heck is up with this dude to Luke, he just winks and puts on this sad face on making his eyes look like big blue oceans.

"I'm sorry once again Myers I didn't mean to disrupt the class" he says making the dean take his eyes off the papers. His face softens and then he huffs

he writes something on a paper then stamps it and puts all the papers down. " Are you gonna be a Cheerleader this year Ms  um Ms. Walker?" he questions me , that's the most dumbest

question I've ever heard I never did cheer in all my years of running away. I stayed flabbergasted not knowing what to say  the only things that came out of my mouth was "umm" and "err" 

Just as I was going to say well no Luke  boasted in "Yeah she was going to be my Cheer girl this year" He looks over smiling at me quickly turning back when he see's me frowning.

I stop my frown quick as I turn back looking at the Dean "Is that so Ms.Walker?" he says seeming pleased at this thought.

"Um Yeah" I fake with a huge grin on my face only wishing that I could leave now. He gives us a grin this time showing the wrinkles on his face.

"Well since tryouts are next week,lets act like this never happened and You two go to your last classes of the day"  Luke gets up and gives the Dean a handshake and I nod his way "My lips are sealed Myers" 

Luke opens the door for me and we walk out "This school is all about the football huh?" I retorted after the door shut behind us

" Since 1994 we've been getting our ass beat by the Knights and this year they think we might beat them and be 1st in state"He says trying to sound smart.  I snort at that and he just puts his arm back around my shoulder.

We start to walk out when I feel this sudden alert in my stomach I want to ignore it because I know my dad hasn't found me but it keeps churning in my stomach getting louder and louder. When I start to feel the beating of my heart like I was running

I look left and right so I could get my senses back.I hear the women at the front desk call somebody named Adam Smith. I see a guy with a leather jacket and dark pants with combat boots get up.

strangely  he stares at me inattentively like he knew me,he was handsome but when I tried to look more at his features  he disappeared out of my view. My heart slowed down and my stomach stopped churning. "You okay" Luke looks down at me "

I felt your heart beating must be because of me right" he grins pulling me closer

"Never in a million years jerk" I push him away from me and start walking by myself swaying my hips. wait why am I swaying my hips for Luke Rune I stop swaying to fast and almost stumble. I learned from Lillian to just play it off so I twirl around and give Luke the finger with my tongue sticking out. he smiles again and starts to walk up to me then stops.

"Uhem"  I turn back around to see a tall but not as tall as Luke model figured girl with her blonde hair straightened to perfection with a cheer jacket that said Captain and a ribbon nicely tied on her wrist.

"You almost bumped me" her voice was high but not annoyingly high her eyes darted at me then at Luke.

Why does this happen almost every time I'm in the hallway with Luke.

"I'm sorry" I respond giving my best sad face. She gave me a firm look but then it soften " It's totes okay" She gives me smile then looks me up and down

"You trying out for cheer?"  she asks probably already picturing the uniform on me. "Yeah" I say giving her a fake smile "I'll see you there then" she struts past me and whispers something in Luke's ear.

She smiles at me again then she  goes down the Junior hallway. Luke looks at me " What did she say?" I question him looking into his eyes.

"Oh nothing, Lets go to class" He promises nudging me making me only think it was something.

I make it to my class and see Allana wave at me I smile and walk over to sit by her "So what happen with you?" she asked quietly making sure the Teacher dosen't hear us

"Long story" I say putting my hand on her hand to exaggerate it.

***ADAM (Adam's P.O.V)

"Adam Smith please follow me" I look up and take a breath. informed to enroll into this preppy school is so last year when I had to help the boss get info on another girl. I turn to my right and end up catching her in my eye.

Like  the mysterious boy I'm suppose to be I stare at her tentatively like I can see inside of her really knowing I can't. her eyes a picture into the woods her hair fiery red were way different from the picture the boss gave me.

But how her face expression looked I knew it was her. I could tell she was observing my face so I moved faster into the office that says "Principle Tether" in big red letters. I sit in the leather chair kind of sluggish  trying to look uninterested

In the school. "Hello Mr.Smith,Welcome to Your new Spy assignment Belaire High"

He Jokes with a huge grin on  he was at least in his thirties.He had gray hairs,but luckily he had hair.He had the normal wrinkles a thirty year old would have after dedicating their lives to work.

I waited calmly with the same blank expression I had when I walked in for him to stop laughing after a few more seconds his face went back to a smile

" You see what I did their with Your last name being Smith, But anyway so what brings You to our Wonderful school?" He asks putting his hands together staring at me with curiosity.

I decided to give him a run for his money I put on what I call a grin and sit up straight. "I was visiting My old grandma and watched Your soccer and Football teams and thought wow I wanna be in this great school so I moved  and BAM! I'm here" his smile grows wider than before 

"Well You'll surely love it here We're all about the football... and soccer" he gets up and puts his hand out for a handshake

"I'll see You tomorrow Smith you can go tryout for the team next Tuesday also" I get up and shake his hand 

"Thanks Ser"  I shove my hands in my pockets and just start thinking to my self

How great it will be to Control this whole school.

***

Hey You guys I hope You enjoyed this one and Please

Keep reading I know we update slow sometimes but

You won't regret reading it until the end I promise.

Also wouldn't it be fun if We just made all of these end with a cliff hanger

like Walking Dead?

To finish this off

Thanks for reading 

Te quiero todo (I Love You all)

"The marks humans leave are too often Scars"